New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Was informed by someone I know that the PSE Bull Run is coming up and among the runs being hosted is the 3k fun run which is Free. My new year's resolution was to get out and be more active and this is interesting. They say that the 3k course is roughly from the Adidas Sportscamp to the Libingan ng Bayani and back to the sportscamp. Anyone interested can check their site pse.org.ph

Personally am looking to make it a regular habit as health is imperative as we get older.
    Last edited by gearhead; January 14th, 2008 at 03:18 PM. Reason: had to fix url

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    when i was a lot younger used to join a lot of 10K fun run before.
    practice siguro muna ako baka mag collapse ako kahit na 3K lang yan

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    when is this gonna be.?..can't open the site eh....sana february para maka sama ako...heheheh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post nman ng details pls, cannot access the site din eh

TIA!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    www.pse.org.ph

is hard to access yet I got a contact number off it. 747-0383 and 688 7537 to 38.

I just had them fax me a registration form by texting 0919 448 9046

It is scheduled for the 27th of Januaryat 5:30 am sa Fort. Aga ba?

According to the groups there are regular runs up to rainy season. Will update you guys since I will try to get back into it.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    3k ang bilis naman. pang-threadmill lang yan ah. ano 'to obese run

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    3k wala pang 10mins yan sa normal runner hehehe kung ave runner ka mga 15mins matagal na yon sana man lang ginawa nilang 10K

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Na check ko po ang sites nya. Para sa magaling natin na tsikoteers diyan may 5k at 10k sila.

Baka kaya nila Eddie Bauer at BackSpace po yung mas mahabang kurso dahil sisiw sa kanila ang 3k?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BackSpace View Post
    3k wala pang 10mins yan sa normal runner hehehe kung ave runner ka mga 15mins matagal na yon sana man lang ginawa nilang 10K
    Tiningnan ko po sa Google at eto po ang average speed ng runner daw

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives...2864.Gb.r.html

Sa computation ko po kung sampung minuto ang 3km eh di dapat mga 18km/hr ang bilis niyo. Sa nakuha po sa Google pag lalong lumalayo lalong bumabagal. Tulad ang 1km na 9.5mph. Kung mabilis po kayo tumakbo ba't di kayo mag SEA. Baka maka-medal pa po kayo.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    ang average time ko dati sa 10K run is a little over 1 hr.
    pinipilit ko ngang maging less than an hour pero d ko na magawa.
    hoping na maka sali and maging finisher ako ngayon kahit 3K run man lang this year

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
3k fun run at the Fort anyone?