New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano bang parusa sa mod na nagpost ng duplicate thread?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    na merge ko na po!

grabe naman mga mods dito ang susungit! :lol:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Napanood ko kagabi sa Mall of Asia R-13 rating, kala ko di makikita boobs ng queen, strict kasi SM cinema sa ganyan e, pinakita...kaso maliit e Maganda ang palabas, pero mas gusto ko battle scenes ng 'Alexander'
    Meron pa isang thread dito yung Review ni Niky a
    Last edited by Zeus; March 11th, 2007 at 12:02 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ganda ng movie! Astig!

Isa lang ang pinagtataka ko. Pano sya naging R-13?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    R13? Dito nga eh rated R yan, tapos sa Pinas naging R-13? Akala ko ba mas conservative ang mga Pinoy?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    onga..dito r18 siya....buo ba ang *** scenes jan? :lol:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    anybody saw this movie yet?

i just saw it last night...I cant decide whether to like it or not..hahaha

but i know the queen is so hot and all the men have at least 8 packs of abs.

tsinits...baka magustuhan mo ito.hehehe

uy, pareho tayo ng impression sa movie, especially about the queen.

sa opinion ko, it came short. the battle scenes were great, pero very predictable sya, not much of a story. plus, andaming ginaya na scenes from Gladiator. magugustuhan talaga ni tsinits ito (just like my wife and sister and law did). it's like chippendales with spears and shields.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by FXT View Post
    uy, pareho tayo ng impression sa movie, especially about the queen.

sa opinion ko, it came short. the battle scenes were great, pero very predictable sya, not much of a story. plus, andaming ginaya na scenes from Gladiator. magugustuhan talaga ni tsinits ito (just like my wife and sister and law did). it's like chippendales with spears and shields.
    how about the ABS?harharharhar

well..if i am to describe the movie in one word..it's "awesome" ...but i'm really not sure if i really like it. not all "awesome" things kasi nagugustuhan ko eh.hehehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Rottentomatoes.com has several reviews depicting the movie as being a video game with giant big boss enemies in the end...I found that amusingly true.

OA na yung part na yon, OK na sana except for that...kaya ako I said it's a 9/10. Predictable yung outcome dahil historical account na yun eh it was actually a legendary battle scenario that is taught to the military on how to effectively annihilate the enemy if you are outnumbered but you can faithfully trust your comrades. Just a FYI

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I saw an interview with Gerard Butler today. He mentioned that the fighting moves were based on Filipino martial arts.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
300 seconds of 300