New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Nakakabuisit yung mga nangangampanya. Pinapatigil nila lahat, ang ginagawa ko nagcacounterflow ako at sumisingit ako dun sa mga sasakyan nila. Inis na inis na ko eh.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Actually marami rin na stalled vehicles na mukhang nagooverheat, among other reasons. Bawat area ngayon may ganyang situation.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mabuti ung harap ng manila hotel tapos nasa ung pag hukay.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Noticed also the lack of traffic enforcers on problematic intersections. With this heat outside, cant blame them as well.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

mga ibang traffic enforcer lalo na sa Pasay hindi naman nag tr-traffic. nag aabang lang ng may mahuli.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Noticed also the lack of traffic enforcers on problematic intersections. With this heat outside, cant blame them as well.
    I rarely see TEs doing what they're supposed to do. In any case they are directing traffic, they are not too adept on managing things well enough.

I think also that TE's should all know how to drive or at least be taught how to drive so they can also understand the dynamics of being in the driver's seat and going through the flow of traffic. The same goes for our traffic managers; these guys should always be out driving on the street to see and feel what exactly is going on instead of staying at their offices or riding to and from places in the back seats of their cars (presumably) so they can get a feel on things and see the real deal that every Juan faces on the road daily. Hindi na biro yung traffic nowadays... wala pang pasok yan!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ano meron kanina sa EDSA Southbound mga 1pm? Tagal ko naipit sa gapang na traffic.

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    April 26 pa yan??

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Oo nga bakit April 26 pa yan traffic ng MMDA?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast