New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I don't know how or what to react......

OT: I just remembered the TV special about Kim Petras just the other day. A boy who at 13 became a......ahemm, a girl. And a german pop princess at that. What's the world coming to....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    parang kapatid lang siya ng anak niya.

i dont want to judge but IMO, may mali ang magulang sa pag papalaki din sa anak nila, na tatay na ngayon..

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Societal decay at its finest...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    reminds me of the something I watched at the crime investigation channel the other night. the boy was i think 14. his teacher had an affair with him.

the bot got her pregnant and the woman was jailed and was ordered to stay away from the boy. she got pregnant again by the same boy.

when the boy (who looks asian but is not) reached 21 yrs old, she married the woman.

the difference is the british boy looks younger than his age. the american looks older.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    reminds me of the something I watched at the crime investigation channel the other night. the boy was i think 14. his teacher had an affair with him.

the bot got her pregnant and the woman was jailed and was ordered to stay away from the boy. she got pregnant again by the same boy.

when the boy (who looks asian but is not) reached 21 yrs old, she married the woman
    Meron true story nito sa US. A much more mature grade school teacher falling in love with a grade school but teenage student.

Separated or divorced yon babae. Served time for a felony. Reunited to the by-now young man when she got out of prison. And apparently the two wed to each other.

Strange indeed.

BTW, in the olden society, marriage (arranged at that) at such a young age is almost a norm. So becoming a father is not farfetched.

In a modern society, the practice seems abhorent and irresponsible.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    potek yung girlfriend nya mukhang nanay niya :rofl01:

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Societal decay at its finest...
    you are right. At the end of the article, it stated that this couple is not the youngest pair to have a child. There is another who holds the record, at the time of birth, 12 years old boy, and 14 year old girl, which could mean 11 and 13 years old when the act of "love" happened.

Reading the article, both the boy and girl's sides family stories are a sad state as well, which reflects the poor family conditions these kids are going through, and may not be surprising why they decided to "have fun".

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    potek yung girlfriend nya mukhang nanay niya :rofl01:

:bwahaha:

IMO

marami pang cases na ganyan.

hindi lang nasilip ng media.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I couldn't imagine a girl as big as that let a kid as small as that bang her. lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
13 year old boy becomes father!