New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    can you see the attached picture?

mga bro need help on this, my officemate bought s****** ice cream at 711, unfortunately it has cockroach inside,

what action should be done from (my officemate) consumer and s******? he already sent an email to 711 and selecta, QA of s****** already called him and will do visit to their house tomorrow, one of his siblings started to have stomach ache
    I can't view the pic

Your office mate should not expect too much retribution from Selecta. Sadly, we live in a country where consumer rights is weak to say the least. Non-existent even...

We have a culture that frowns upon complaining on the part of the customer, the said person is labelled "difficult". Whereas in western countries, where consumer rights is paramount, they have a culture of complaining
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 13th, 2013 at 12:42 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by d'flash View Post
    oo bro, sa bandang ilalim talaga yung ipis eh, naitabi na niya yung receipt at binalik niya yung ice cream sa 711, at pinuntahan na ni ice cream company yung product nila dun.
    sir bat binalik yung ice cream sa 7-11? ebindensya nyo yun? i heard one story ipis naman sa isang pizza joint, they have settled for a 4 million damage suit. i dont know the procedure here pero sana tumawag na kayo ng abogado bago nyo sinoli yung ice cream.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    buhay pa ba ung ipis sa loob ng ice cream?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    buhay pa ba ung ipis sa loob ng ice cream?
    dedbol na yata pero kung tubig lang yan buhay pa sana...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345