New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hello everyone,

How many mini clubs are there in Metro Manila? Can you list the name of the club, contact person, meets?

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mini888,

There's this mini group that used to hang out at the Fort, then do fun run arnd Makati to Libis. A guy name Chris Marfil leads the group. I think they're no longer there. It's a pity not to see them nowadays. Lulupit and gaganda ng mga mini dun, some of them even joined slalom. Blue mini with huge brit flag and the multi colored, halatang kargado.
    Meron na din yatang Alabang group at Paranaque. Ive seen at the motorshow and nag parade sa Makati Nov last year, they are the Mini Club Philippines yata, naka orange t shirts sila.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Good Morning guys,

I need some help for my mini 69, anyone of you guys know where to get a dry suspension and barka repair kits for my mni its an 850 66 model austin? awaiting your prompt response. many thanks,

weber45

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    try nyo po sa rover parts sa visayas ave. diko nga lang alam kung mura pricing nila..
    baka yung ibang mga naka mini may alam po na mas murang sources, antay antay lang tayo ng posts ng ibang forumers

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Many thanks jdmralliart, is ur ride a mitsu? rgds

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mini din po kaso di ko pa alam kung anong modelo to,hehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    weber 45,
    Williams auto supply in Pedro Gil, Paco near Mercury Drug should have those parts. Look for Dolpo.
    Automax in Zobel Roxas,Palanan Makati tel 551 1028, might be of help also for your requirements.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by weber45 View Post
    Good Morning guys,

I need some help for my mini 69, anyone of you guys know where to get a dry suspension and barka repair kits for my mni its an 850 66 model austin? awaiting your prompt response. many thanks,

weber45
    kung 4pcs need mo, try mo paratingin, baka mas makamura ka. check www.minispares.com. they can even provide you with an estimate of the freight charges (via UPS). problema mo na lang tax/duties, but i guess you can also get an estimate from them. try calling customs at the airport pag may price and details ka na from uk. itatanong kasi nila yun.

kung may kaibigan kang pabalik-balik sa hongkong, ipabitbit mo na lang. sa minipit daw maraming parts, malapit sa ferry terminal. dyahi nga lang dahil mejo mabigat yun. yun nga kasi ang nagpapamahal, yung pagdadala dito.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by weber45 View Post
    Good Morning guys,

weber45
    Do you have now your suspension?I might be able to help you..pls pm me if you are interested. T.y.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    To all of you guys,

Many thanks for the prompt response. naybe i'll take first the local source here in M. Mla before sourcing out. Maybe this weekend. guys again my thanks i know this forum will give a the best solution for my needs. Is Pioneer frill still active every saturdays?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mini Clubs in Metro Manila