New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by rekdi
    the new mini was not released by bmw-philippines because they were not authorized by the parent company to sell the new mini together with the bimmers. parent company wants a separate dealer for the new mini, however, the catch is you need to plunk down at least 200M! to establish a dealership and service center! walang kumagat dahil hindi mababawi and investment with just one line of products. sayang nga eh, i wanted to get one myself.
    Hello po!

Yakang-yaka mo yan Rekdi! Mag-dealer ka na ng New Mini! :D

Patingin naman po ng mga classic mini niyo. Balita ko from this thread eh dalawa na po ang alaga niyong Classic Mini. Nasa opis niyo po ba naka-park? Pwede po bang masilip?:confused:

Ramir

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ramir,
    d2 lang sa office mga mini ko. isa pa lang ang buo, yung itim hindi pa namin naaayos ni mon. we're here in kamagong cor bagtikan in makati. pwede tayo mag-organize ng mini pictorial. malaki naman yung studio namin, kasya mga mini. by next month medyo maluwag na mga skeds namin.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    rekdi..

i guess we have to go and do the mini pictorial so omon can bring it with him to the uk for MiniWorld's anniversary issue..

lately, minipilipinas members are meeting up at the pioneer grille in mandaluyong every saturday arnd 930pm..maybe you can join us this weekend....we had 8 minis that night parked side by side...it was quite a site.

see you soon..

ro

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by rekdi
    ramir,
    d2 lang sa office mga mini ko. isa pa lang ang buo, yung itim hindi pa namin naaayos ni mon. we're here in kamagong cor bagtikan in makati. pwede tayo mag-organize ng mini pictorial. malaki naman yung studio namin, kasya mga mini. by next month medyo maluwag na mga skeds namin.
    Wow! Makiki-pictorial na lang po ako. Di pa tapos ang Mini ko po eh.:drool:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hello Jeff,

I'd like to know where exactly in Bacoor is CMC? I need a few parts for my Mini project.

1. New rear subframe
    2. Speedometer cable/Fuel sending unit
    3. Twin SU carbs
    4. Exhaust (LCB and Exhaust)
    5. Stage 3 cylinder head (?)

Hope you can help me with this.

Angelo

6. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    rohan,

bro looking for mini baka you can help me to look for one.

iddo

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Sir Rohan!

Same cell number pa rin po ba kayo? I need parts po. Gaskets and some other stuff po for a Mk3. Meron po ba?

Pa-text na lang po ako sa new number ko: Ramir - 09175084873

Thanks po. ASAP po sana.

Happy New Year!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    hi everyone,

bakit wala nang bagong post? is everything still happening as it did in '04? :-)

i just got a new mini and would like referrals on where to go for upgrades. priority ko yung suspension... i want to upgrade to coil springs.

anyway, hope to see an update soon. do the saturday meets still happen?

thanks,
    exx

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Exx,

Competent garages you can check out: QC Area- Carlos AKA Batman at SFDM, Makati Area- Automax at Bautista , Palanan Makati and Alabang Area- Speedwell at TS Cruz Subd near Ayalabang.

Saturday nights at Petron Bluewave, 9pm onwards

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sir try mo kay batman. 3731862, 09173255414, okay yan tried and tested na by me and my friends with our minis.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Mini Workshop