New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rohan,

you have a contact number of arvin? nakabalik na ba si mon from UK?

thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    vince...

arvin's number cant be accessed lately..i guess he changed it. omon just arrived last july 6.....give him a call..baka may goodies...hehehe

ro

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    vince...

arvin's number cant be accessed lately..i guess he changed it. omon just arrived last july 6.....give him a call..baka may goodies...hehehe

ro

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks rohan.

ill give mon a call. my mini badly needs a tune-up ill ask him how i can get my mini serviced. :D

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    vince

if you'll be in antipolo, why dont you bring the mini and ill introduce you to my mechanic..he tuned the mini with minimal adjustments...changed plugs, cleaned contacts, advanced the timing..itll give you a better performing mini..

go to antipolo early then leave it with him...ok naman yun..txt mo ako kung ready ka..if he can finish it by afternoon, then you can go back sa hapon at iuwi mo na yung mini..

arvin can do it also, i just cant reach him lately..

ro

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Off topic question po...

Sino ang local distributor ng New Mini sa Pinas? My friend is interested in getting a new mini po. Inggit ako. Kainiz.

Ramir

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ramir..

the binnie was not released in manila by bmw-manila, i dont know why..but you can buy them definitely sa black market.

you can try at L & C motors along white plains in katipunan, minsan may nagbebenta dun or at the car display in libis before the old don henrico's restoraunt, i saw a binnie there before, i hope its still there..if youre coming from murphy area, you should be by the side of the new flyover of libis, then going towards henrico's, you'll see a car display shop on your right full of imported vehicles..good luck

ro

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    hey thanks for the info.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks rohan,

i got my mini checked last saturday by a mechanic who used to service our older cars. hesistant lang ako kasi he's not familiar with minis. it turns out spark plugs cleaning and contact point adjustment lang ang kailangan. good thing mon gave me a mini handbook medyo iba pala pag adjust ng contact point ng mini. hindi kasi mabunot ni mechanic yung rotor arm ng distributor. according to the manual you have to put the car in second gear then push the car forward. :D

the mini is now working fine :D

if ever kailangan magpalit ng contact point meron naman sa CMC no?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    the new mini was not released by bmw-philippines because they were not authorized by the parent company to sell the new mini together with the bimmers. parent company wants a separate dealer for the new mini, however, the catch is you need to plunk down at least 200M! to establish a dealership and service center! walang kumagat dahil hindi mababawi and investment with just one line of products. sayang nga eh, i wanted to get one myself.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Mini Workshop