New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's just to damned expensive. If they could lower the price to just over P1M, it should move like hot cakes.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It's just to damned expensive. If they could lower the price to just over P1M, it should move like hot cakes.
    It's not going to be a people's car that's for sure. 2M+ sure ain't cheap for something that small. But it just might outsell their starting 1- and 316- series don't you think?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    It seems the "recession-proof" and "depreciation-proof" automobile has arrived on our shores...

Three words: rich guy's plaything.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    2.2M for a cooper S? Yung sa gray market dito nsa 2.7M na un ah

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Can't really say 'no news is good news' but anybody hear anything about mini philippines? i've been scoping out their store and the building's shell is pretty much complete, nothing inside yet though. probably won't be another 2 months til it's operational, which sounds just about right based on estimates posted in that mini/top gear issue.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Available na sya at bukas na yung showroom nya!!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For all complaints about the price:

Quote Originally Posted by reaper629 View Post
    2.2M for a cooper S? Yung sa gray market dito nsa 2.7M na un ah
    That's basically it. Of course... it's now 2.45 for a Cooper S, but gray market was around 2.45 also, when I looked a few years ago. This is actually a cost-effective alternative to gray-market.

MINI is expensive not because the dealership is expensive... but because MINI is expensive, period.

Not going to stop some people from buying them. And amongst "premium priced" vehicles, MINI products actually hold their value very well. Ah... if only I had the money.

Friends said they already had customers who'd bought cars, even before the showroom opened. That's got to be a record of some sort...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Plaything for the rich... Man if I can just throw away P2M I would buy a Cooper just the standard one...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Plaything for the rich... Man if I can just throw away P2M I would buy a Cooper just the standard one...
    If I had P2M to "throw away", it would be P2.45M for the Cooper-S.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mini Global City