New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    If you have any requirements for your mini's you can visit the mini club EB at pioneer center every Saturday 9pm. I think they would be in the best position to direct you where to bring your mini's so that it will get the proper attention it needs. I have seen their mini's there and lahat sila eh may carga under the hood. They are the ones also who brings in their own parts to maintain and sup up their cars. Madami mekaniko dyan na bihasa sa MKI and MKII models ng mga mini pero medyo outdated na sila in getting this babies fired up. Suggestion ko for you guys is to pay this club a visit.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    If you have any requirements for your mini's you can visit the mini club EB at pioneer center every Saturday 9pm. I think they would be in the best position to direct you where to bring your mini's so that it will get the proper attention it needs. I have seen their mini's there and lahat sila eh may carga under the hood. They are the ones also who brings in their own parts to maintain and sup up their cars. Madami mekaniko dyan na bihasa sa MKI and MKII models ng mga mini pero medyo outdated na sila in getting this babies fired up. Suggestion ko for you guys is to pay this club a visit.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    batman..

may client ako who needs tons of parts, he's restoring a 1964 mk1, slidetype windows pa, im waiting for an email from him, then forward ko syo mga kailangan nya. i actually spoke with him this morning via long-distance. buti na lang dami stock tayo ng parts.

musta takbo ng mga minis natin sa fairview kahapon?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Pare koy! Ok naman takbo kahapon sa Autocross. The mini's performed very well. Yung time ng mga mini's were 1 second slower lang with the other participants na japanese cars with either twin webers or kung hindi man eh naka turbo. With a little more preparation on our cars eh kaya na natin makipagsabayan sa mga naka fullrace na starlet.

5. rey_rya Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboAWD
    Hello,

Can anyone recommend a very good mechanic for a classic mini with single point injection? Having overheating problems.

Thanks in advance.
    I know this is too late. But maybe for some other guys who would like to know: check the thermostat..usually its seated in the water elbow..you can removed it [anyway its hot in the Phils] or replace it.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs
    bossing, inquire ko lang...available ba mga parts ng classic mini d2..if yes where? nagpa-plan din ako mag restore ng mini eh.
    mini parts available at rover parts, visayas ave., quezon city. pakitawagan na lang sila para sa exact address, 453-8134/924-5973/928-2208. paki hanap na lang si manny, yung pinakapandak dun, or si nick yung semi kalbo. he he...

7. rey_rya Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboAWD
    Hello,

Can anyone recommend a very good mechanic for a classic mini with single point injection? Having overheating problems.

Thanks in advance.
    Naghahanap kasi ako ng seat cover and sidings ng mini..baka nakapagpagawa na kayo- kasi baka parehas tayo ng seat. My mini is Mayfair 95 SPI. Kamoteman mentioned Leder interia.Please ..... Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Sir try seatmate in mandaluyong nuebe de pebrero. Magaling din sila tumira ng seats and sidings but not as pricy as leather interia and kelseat. Yung seats ng SPI kasi eh dalawang klase yung lumabas, meron yung parang ordinary seats lang and meron din yung bolstry seats. yung bolstry seats eh malaki sya and di pihit ang adjustment ng recline. I can also recomend to you our personal upholsterer but its here in QC, magaling sya but definitely hindi mahal as others would charge an arm and a leg. for him irregardless kung porsche ang kotse mo or volkswagen, he charges the same and not by the value of the car. If you want, PM me your email add so I can send you pix of what he did with my interiors.

9. rey_rya Guest
    Batman..maraming salamat, ha? Ok I' ll do that.

10. rey_rya Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman
    Sir try seatmate in mandaluyong nuebe de pebrero. Magaling din sila tumira ng seats and sidings but not as pricy as leather interia and kelseat. Yung seats ng SPI kasi eh dalawang klase yung lumabas, meron yung parang ordinary seats lang and meron din yung bolstry seats. yung bolstry seats eh malaki sya and di pihit ang adjustment ng recline. I can also recomend to you our personal upholsterer but its here in QC, magaling sya but definitely hindi mahal as others would charge an arm and a leg. for him irregardless kung porsche ang kotse mo or volkswagen, he charges the same and not by the value of the car. If you want, PM me your email add so I can send you pix of what he did with my interiors.
    W o w! Ganda ng mini- naka elecrtic sunroof pa (Webasto?) Ang galing ng interior! Ah so ok ung sa seat ko eh bolstry? din. Tawag na lang ako sa kanya. Maraming salamat!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Classic Mini Mechanic