New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. rey_rya Guest
    Once, a mechanic/salesman of a mini store was telling something about the mini having a radiator in front.. I thought he was telling about the BMW mini. Then yesterday, while I was driving around, I went to check some minis in a second hand shop... I saw this CLASSIC Mini with the radiator infront, a 1300i engine - W O W! I almost consider buying it but I saw a defect on the left door-maybe the shop repaired the door but wasnt able to aligned it correctly. Muntik na akong magdidildil ng asin ng ilang buwan ..heheheh......MINI fans can you comment. Thanks

2. rey_rya Guest
    I will try to go back to the shop and take some pics.It was already late yesterday to have a good shots so I didnt bother to take some pics.

3. rey_rya Guest
    I checked my files and yes this is the MK7 w/ twin point injection 1.3 engine and front mounted radiator,2001 year mod.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Yup pare there is a mini that has a front mounted radiator. All multi point 1.3 came with a front radiator and the last that ever rolled out from the production plant was in the year 2000. From 2001 to the present it was all BMW minis na, that is why the BMW mini is sometimes refered to as the 01 because they came out 2001.

5. rey_rya Guest
    Ahh so its year 2000 not 2001 as stated by the shop owner..Thanks pars.. Iba nga ang tunog ng makina mas pino sya compare doon sa 98mod na single point injection [o baka hindi naituno maige ung 98].

6. rey_rya Guest
    sorry..ung nakita ko palang 98 model ay MPI not a single port injection dahil wala na itong distributor...shock nga ako-hanap ako ng hanap plus kapa pa.wala talaga ...hehehe.Ung SPI ang merong distributor and coil.Kaya pagdating sa bahay research agad ako.

Classic Mini 2001 model