New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ya hirap pumili. nakaka frustrate yung mga matigas ang presyo pero bagsak sa standards natin hehe. wow 96! Mk7 body na yan diba? twin point injection. good!
    balitaan mo kami! good luck!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Question mga sir, what are your standars to having a mini maybe you might need some help from an expert. Si Esarc PM nyo he can help a whole lot in getting ur desired mini. Secondly no offense but is ur budget in getting one comensurate to the standards that ur looking for? Remember your not buying a car straight out of the casa, kaya definitely all second hand cars need work here and there. Suggestion ko is that you get a budget mini and work it up from there atleast by the time you finish spending eh its to the specs that you want na. When you buy a mini even if its the most expensive one in the market eh not everything in that car eh gusto nyo, kaya gagastosan nyo pa din para karapatdapat na sa taste nyo. Believe me limang mini na ang dumaan saakin and each and everyone eh inayos ko to my liking and hindi biro ang gastos. But the enjoyment of building the car and styling it by yourself is a great contentment!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i agree with batman! even better siguro is to attend the eb every saturday para atleast talagang makita nyo at malaman nyo kung ano-ano ang gusto nyong ilagaya at mangyari sa magiging mini nyo.

4. rey_rya Guest
    same here ..agree w/ Batman.. ok ung sinabi nya getting a budget car tapos pagandahin. If ure a DIY man, then this is the great way. By the way, the dealer called me and I got this 95 mod Mayfair1.3 kaya lang nung ipinadala sa akin ung specs.. di ko napansin eh matic pala ito at nakapagbigay na ako ng go signal sa kanya. Sa thursday ko pa makikita ung mini. Cross my fingers & hope ok lang ang babes ko...hehehe . Kev kuha na!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    so rey rya, how much daw asking price nya sa mayfair? sino/ taga saan itong dealer? 95 ah, wow that's pretty young compared to most minis up for sale around the metro. Hope that's not the one i checked out, 1300 mayfair- 91 model- imported from japan- red- seller is from Mother Ignacia St, QC. (this particular one made me frustrated coz exterior was bad with the side mirrors taken off and holes patched, mock "italian job" stickers were stuck with some "union jack" stickers attatched, engine bay needs big time fixing, interior looks stupid with a japanese nippon denso a/c eveporator hanging under the dash, seats were yucky with suede-like covers, windows and backlite (back windshield) had tints leaving the driver's window untinted with more and more frustrations and lastly (drumroll please...) the price sounded firm from the importer/seller, asking for more than P400K!!! So peeps, don't you guys think this is a bit unfair and out of hand? Don't you think you'd feel frustrated and being ripped off if this happened to you? Sure its best to restore your mini to your most desired personal preference (being an automobile aficionado and having a passion for autos) but... c'mon! It's just not fair seller etiquette. One more thing, the guy importer/seller said that he has 1 more unit displayed at Alex Car Restoration. He said Alex is for sure selling it for more than 400K, I checked it out. My god! The mini is disastrous! Lets start from the exterior, paint job was jokingly restored making a very blurry finishing for the paint job with white roof and red body paints meeting at the gutter like how your 2 year old would color his book! (paint was overlapping each other at that point), saw the plates started with "G" so I figured it came in from Cebu meaning papers are not applaudable, engine bay was a disaster again! Insulation was sprayed red ignoring the insulation's cracks and engine bay sure needs TLC! Omigod the interior... old owner attached an extension under the dashboard using fiberglass and imitating poorly a louver type design with a non-usable fake glove compartment enclosure. seats... seats were stupid looking kinda like an old owner-type surplus seat. I haven't checked the underchassis yet! People, all these for a big sum of more than 400K. I knew the importer/ seller "bald guy" was making me look stupid coz he was clueless about me and Alex knowing each other! And I saw the unit before he even told me about it and what's tummy-aching funny is... Alex is selling the unit to me for 350k!!! but for 350K, I will not still have even an imagination for wanting to buy that ------- (i dunno what to call the unit)!!! Im sure you guys understand now why I have such emotions. In tagalog... wag sila mananaga ng tao, ok lang naman mag restore at gumastos ng katakot-takot pero naman, presyohan naman nya ng tama lang yung mukang por kilo nyang minis, tama ba?

6. rey_rya Guest
    Kev... grabe naman pala ..hehehe talagang mapapabuntong hininga ka nyan. Can I contact you with your e-mail or can u send an instant message in yahoo messenger- my user name is rey_rya ? maybe I can help- baka lang.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Hahaha... I know that importer/seller KUNO!!!! He doesnt know **** about minis at all! PUT*#$*&## yung mga mini nya na galing Cebu eh dispalinghado nga. To add to the list of frustrations you found in the car eh hindi mo na notice yung carbs eh pang 1000cc ang nakakabit. Did you see the blue mini he had? Ang press release nya eh galing daw Japan yun.... Eh medyo kami nagbuo nuon 4 years back and putol yun galing UK. Thats just to show na wala talagang alam yung si Mr. O (importer/seller daw)! Yung mga binubuo namin dito na mini eh at 400++ restored na pati suspension, kaya talagang over priced yuon. Haaay nako sorry pre you had to experience that kind of feeling from buying a mini. Since your friends with Alex I suggest na patulong ka sa kanya on whom to approach for minis. There are still some na medyo same style ni Mr. O, kaya ingat lang.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hehehe napaandaran pala kayo!!! ( muntik ng mabola) batman pwede ko kaya benta mini ko? sa tingin mo magkano?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kamoteman
    hehehe napaandaran pala kayo!!! ( muntik ng mabola) batman pwede ko kaya benta mini ko? sa tingin mo magkano?
    post ka naman pics ng mini mo sir kamote

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hay grabe! tuwing naiisip ko yung mr.o (importer/seller KUNO) na yun, sumasama loob ko at parang nawawalan ako ng gana. Buti naman, you guys understand me. thanks sobra at nakasali ako dito na minipilipinas. Happy ako dito. sarap murahin ng PUT#&*^*^(_)!!! yung mr.O na yun. Kilala nyo pala. mga pare, pag-iingatan nyo ng lubos yang taong yan. mahirap na. thanks pareng batman and pareng rey rya for understanding my situation. Yup batman, I will do you suggestion and ask alex.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
90s minis