New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Hey guys! Have you ever heard of the Khaos Super charger? It is said to save 50% on fuel costs and deliver more power to the vehicle.Any comments fellow tsikoteers?:confused:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it is being endorsed by kenneth durremdes (using his Exped).

am not really too sure of this product. first, the the product name is already a misnomer since this isn't a REAL supercharger.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    yup. I've seen superchargers being placed in performance cars and they are quite large and are belt driven similar to a compressor.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Like mazdamazda said I am too not sure of this product.I don't know if it will last long and won't have problems in the future.

By the way how much is the increase in power of the Khaos super turbo charger?:D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess if you are going to buy this product, there are other similar products being sold by callign this number:

1-800-I-AM-GULLIBLE

and if you call in the next 15 minutes, they will give you 50% discount on the retain price....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    hehe.. i guess this product is promising too much. At least nagmukha sanang totoong supercharger. But if one wants to use a gas powered SUV what do you guys suggest para maiwasang masyadong malakas ang paglaklak nito? any tweaking secrets?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gaanan ang tapak ng kanang paa

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    gaanan ang tapak ng kanang paa

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    hehe. right you are bro!hehe..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    hahaha.... tumpak ang sagot ni ssaloon... puro's free wheeling na lang :D ... *peace*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Khaos Super turbo charger