New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Had a look at the other thread and here are me thoughts:

So if one has a budget of about 400-500T, add 10% for "immediate repairs", can one get a nice, well maintained S124 (300 TD/TE matic)????

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Stewardesses??...

I like stewardesses...

anong airline??... anong airline??.... dali... atin atin lang to..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ71 View Post
    hi,sorry for posting in this thread. Newbie here. Me question lang po ako regarding the membership in MBCP, is it necessary that you must own a benz before you can join the forum? thanks
    Joining the forum would not require you to have an MB.... yet. You just need to visit our website (www.mbclub.ph) and register. Unlike other forums thou, approval of registration won't be quick. It will be reviewed by the officer-in-charge and will send you an email (to give USERNAME and PASSWORD) if board access is granted.

Quote Originally Posted by docgorio View Post
    Had a look at the other thread and here are me thoughts:

So if one has a budget of about 400-500T, add 10% for "immediate repairs", can one get a nice, well maintained S124 (300 TD/TE matic)????
    Likely so, Doc. Then again, a "well-maintained" 124 estate hast it's premiums. (specially turbo diesel variants) Price would vary depending on how "pampered" the vehicle is. Not to mention the extra factory features it has. But with the help of the club, we'll try our best to help you make your 1st MB experience a pleasant one.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Stewardesses??...

I like stewardesses...

anong airline??... anong airline??.... dali... atin atin lang to..
    :evillaugh

Sige ba!!!! Let's check out the local fauna when I get back!!!! Hehehehe....

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    :evillaugh

Sige ba!!!! Let's check out the local fauna when I get back!!!! Hehehehe....
    Este, SAUNA ba kamo?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Thanks benzimer, ok i will join MBCP so that you guys can help me out finding my first MB. Sad to say that my first experienced with german car was very TRAUMATIC!! tinamaan talaga ako ng KIDLAT sa gastos sa parts and repair.( i wont mention the car brand) Thats why im taking my time to learn more about benz so that it will be a pleasant one.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Thanks benzimer, ok i will join MBCP so that you guys can help me out finding my first MB. Sad to say that my first experienced with german car was very TRAUMATIC!! tinamaan talaga ako ng KIDLAT sa gastos sa parts and repair.( i wont mention the car brand) Thats why im taking my time to learn more about benz so that it will be a pleasant one.
    Kilala ko yang brand na yan!!!! Meron di ako niyan eh!!! Kindly read the very first post of this thread... Hehehehe...

As in any used car or even a brand new unit for that matter, it's a matter of hit and miss. You might have a unit of the "KIDLAT" brand (or any brand for that matter) but it's built like a safe but the one your neighbor got is made of paste... It will all depend on how you took care of the car. If it's bordering on obsessive/compulsive it will reward you with decades of enjoyment. Treat it like trash and it will likewise treat you like one.

Now that both of us have some experience with our first German car (remember that tagline??) we are now more aware on what to look out for...

BJ71, I do hope you and I find the "right" German car for us!!!!!!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    BJ71, I do hope you and I find the "right" German car for us!!!!!!
    You guys will.... you are already in the right car thread.

Next step is getting the right car/model. Just holler and let us see what we could do to help find that right car.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    thanks docgorio and benzimer. I've learned a lot from my past experienced with used car, buy now and ask later. With the help of you guys im sure im on the right track this time. Right now im torn between 124 model and 190e. Kaka tingin ko ng picture mas gusto ko 190e

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks docgorio and benzimer. I've learned a lot from my past experienced with used car, buy now and ask later. With the help of you guys im sure im on the right track this time. Right now im torn between 124 model and 190e. Kaka tingin ko ng picture mas gusto ko 190e
    The 190e is like a "small version" of the 124. But these are 2 different MB classes. The 190e (C-Class) and the 124 (E-Class)... so expect that a 124 be more spacious and would (likely) have more comfort options.

Below is my former 1984 190e 2.3 USV:

I was nice, compact MB to use. Ride was pretty much like a 1600 Japanese car only better. Talagang medyo masikip lang sa loob particularly the back seat of the driver.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
W124 queries