New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi guys, I'm selling all sorts of partsand accessories for MB. I normally import new, used and rebuilt parts for all models of MB. I can't guarantee that all the parts that you'll be looking for will be available. But if I can't get, I will tell you upfront that I can't so that way you guys wouldn't expect anything.

Some parts that I import are very hard to find parts like valve bodies for transmissions, fuel distributor etc. This parts are known to be very expensive in our country. And as an MB owner for quite sometime now, I experienced all this problem.

So if you guys need anything, I'll be happy to check on it and see if I can help you with it. Thanks. Here's my number, 09178828818. Richard

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    meron po kayo surplus parts ng mb?
    steering box,front left signal lamp,ctr trim panel lh (ung arm rest sa driver door side ung kinakabitan ng powerwindow button)... kung meron mail me po and pa indicate ung price nila... anarchylakai07*hotmail.com ... thnx

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by arwen View Post
    meron po kayo surplus parts ng mb?
    steering box,front left signal lamp,ctr trim panel lh (ung arm rest sa driver door side ung kinakabitan ng powerwindow button)... kung meron mail me po and pa indicate ung price nila... anarchylakai07*hotmail.com ... thnx
    What model of Benz do you have?

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    sir, ano kaya problema ng mb ko ayaw magstart pagnakaincline pataas ung front nya? my water pump ba kayo available, swing arm lower & upper, power steering pump, caliper kit(sa brake 2) , cylinder head cover gasket(ung rubber un ha), kung meron paki lagyan ng prize ung mga parts individualy. thankz..

S>MB parts, accessories