Sep 2007
    nhux sir Mbeige ..

crush ko to ah .

ilan ang FC and yung size ng rim?

agree on niky, that should be illegal

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hey... New car?

Btw, what's the engine on that thing? Curious ako sa FC nito... hehehe... No number kasi sa likod. Engine pics please. Dammit! mbiege, you made me fall to the trap again, yesterday, I spent two hours watching Mercedes Benz commercials and now again! Pooof!

Ganda! ganda!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjTuRDW2NHY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjTuRDW2NHY[/ame]

Sa Sims 2, I just bought the most expensive car mod, an S63 AMG W220!
    Last edited by drey; August 16th, 2008 at 10:24 PM.
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hyper kintab!!! awesome whip!! my fave s model dunno why

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    G!

I know why! Coz it's big! And you love big cars! whehehe...
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    G!

I know why! Coz it's big! And you love big cars! whehehe...
    iam3739.com

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Carlsson Rims!!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    P E R F E C T ! ! !

'nuff said...
    Last edited by iho250; August 17th, 2008 at 01:29 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that is a tremendous detail job..absolutely no hint of orange peel or swirling.

drey, the 300 Benzes of that era had a 3.0 or 3.2 V6 yata

just a tip on the photography - it looks like you parked the car on a downward inclined parking spot...so when you took a pic of the backside it looks higher off the ground than it normally is...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rion View Post
    ganda! ganda pa pagka shoot, ikaw ba kumuha ng shots lahat?
    Yessir, just me, myself and my camera my friend was shadowing me as I thought of ways to do the shots.

To be honest, guys, hindi pa yan na-detail fully. The car was actually taken for a spin right after work and bringing his kids home. Maybe it helps we clay-bar'ed the car a week or two ago but we did not use any polish, glaze, sealant on it at all. My friend who owns the car, even uses a spray-on kind of wax instead of really applying it on the paint. That does not mean he doesn't take care of it at all, he always does. But a full detail was never done yet.

Ganyan talaga kaganda yang S ng kaibigan ko.

Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    that is a tremendous detail job..absolutely no hint of orange peel or swirling.

drey, the 300 Benzes of that era had a 3.0 or 3.2 V6 yata

just a tip on the photography - it looks like you parked the car on a downward inclined parking spot...so when you took a pic of the backside it looks higher off the ground than it normally is...
    Yes, it's a 1993 300SE with the M104 3.2L engine. It's an inline-6 engine, with DOHC setup that delivers 200+hp and so much torque (MB's are known for their torquey engines regardless of size).

I know about the parked incline bit, that was my only gripe - he picked the spot thanks for the heads up!

No idea on fuel consumption, ang alam ko lang is his wife gets better MPG than he does!

Memphis Raines is right, those are Carlsson rims. He has the AMG monoblocks for the car, maybe we can do another shoot? Esep esep... hmm?

Oo nga Niky, paint this shiny should be illegal! haha

Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Hey... New car?

Btw, what's the engine on that thing? Curious ako sa FC nito... hehehe... No number kasi sa likod. Engine pics please. Dammit! mbiege, you made me fall to the trap again, yesterday, I spent two hours watching Mercedes Benz commercials and now again! Pooof!

Ganda! ganda!
    Drey, it's not my car - I wish! Tinanggal na namin yung number sa likod, kasi eto yung "low spec" model dito sa States. It looked much more pedestrian nung una niya kinuha pero syempre nahawakan na niya so nagbago na't gumanda lalo.

You want MB commercials? I have so many links sa YT. Mauubos oras mo dun hindi ka na makakamoderate

Salamat ulit!
    Last edited by mbeige; August 17th, 2008 at 04:33 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Yessir, just me, myself and my camera my friend was shadowing me as I thought of ways to do the shots.
    dang... those are pro-shots bro!

taken any photo lessons? did you enhance the color? what camera did you use?

sorry fot the ot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Photoshoot: S-klasse style