New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hi! I've been trying to look for more information on the CLC 180 Kompressor Sport Coupe that's selling at 2.68M.

Questions:
    1. What's the audio setup for this car?
    2. Does it really come with a panoramic sunroof?
    3. What are its pros and cons?

Thank you!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    yeah it has a panoramic sunroof.
    set-up is audio 20 i think.
    but if i were you,
    dont get it.
    wait for the new c-class coupe. way better and much newer. CLC is old.
    they phased out the kompressor engines already.

anyway, for more info/test drive. you can go to CATS man.

Ended up buying one :-) not a car expert here but the ride feels really good. And Audio20 isn't that bad either.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeDefender View Post
    Ended up buying one :-) not a car expert here but the ride feels really good. And Audio20 isn't that bad either.
    Hi Prime. When I had my Trooper car washed yesterday, saw a similar MB as yours, CLC 180 Kompressor Coupe. Black and looks really nice. Guy got it thru CATS last September and said to have waited 3 months before he got his. He said it was worth the wait. I believe so too.

I guess 1 PRO is its being a coupe. Coupes (and Cabrios) always has its own premiums vs. sedans .... same as estates. CON? Let's cross the bridge when we get there.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Hi Prime. When I had my Trooper car washed yesterday, saw a similar MB as yours, CLC 180 Kompressor Coupe. Black and looks really nice. Guy got it thru CATS last September and said to have waited 3 months before he got his. He said it was worth the wait. I believe so too.

I guess 1 PRO is its being a coupe. Coupes (and Cabrios) always has its own premiums vs. sedans .... same as estates. CON? Let's cross the bridge when we get there.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Thanks Benzmizer! I see that charm every time I ride my car. Always excited to go to work and come home because I know I'd be riding it...

Now, I can't stop thinking of the 2012 SLK. Dang.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thanks Benzmizer! I see that charm every time I ride my car. Always excited to go to work and come home because I know I'd be riding it...

Now, I can't stop thinking of the 2012 SLK. Dang.
    Taking this chance, please join us MB enthusiasts on June 19 at Manila Polo Club, 7:30am. It's our monthly breakfast meet (usually 3rd Sunday of the month). It'll be nice to see you and your CLC. Hope you can make it.

.... and if we are lucky, we may see the SLS AMG there!
    Last edited by Benzmizer; June 8th, 2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Additional post

Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Taking this chance, please join us MB enthusiasts on June 19 at Manila Polo Club, 7:30am. It's our monthly breakfast meet (usually 3rd Sunday of the month). It'll be nice to see you and your CLC. Hope you can make it.

.... and if we are lucky, we may see the SLS AMG there!
    Wow for the SLS AMG. That's exciting.

730 on a Sunday is like joining a run; hope I wake up (really) early that day.

I'd love to come! Thanks for the invitation. Saved it on my calendar. Many thanks, Benzmizer!

Benzmizer...

It was a tragic morning for my CLC. Friends and I were on our way to eat in Mandaluyong at around 4am today which I would guess was the height of Egay...then there was a flash flood around the Mandaluyong City hall and just out of nowhere my CLC stopped and wouldn't start.

Called the CATS hotline and so it was picked up and placed on a flatbed. Brought back to my house... and picked up again at around 1030AM and brought to MB Sheridan.

That's why I didn't make it.

Here's hoping it could repaired...and that a service unit will be given to me while my CLC is in recovery.

Did you guys see an SLS AMG? Hope Mimi and I could make it next time!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Did you guys see an SLS AMG? Hope Mimi and I could make it next time!
    Ironically, I was the 3rd guy to list up who signified confirmed attendance for yesterday's EB but I failed to make it. Too early for my youngest since diretso na kami sa old folks ko sana after. Di daw yung SLS dala ni Prez kahapon.... bagong (lumang) 108 daw dala. Besides, the weather was not ideal for the SLS to drive on. Don't worry, madami pang EB na susunod. On the 26th may Swap Meet event ang club..... baka dun makapunta ka.

I sure hope the problem of your CLC isn't serious..... and that it'll be back on the road in no time. Keep us posted here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
More info please on the CLC 180 Kompressor Coupe Sport