New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi,

i would like to ask this forum if you have any inputs on this model.. because we are planning to acquire one with only 12k mileage.. so any inputs guys? we would be buying this car for around 900k-1 mil. would it be better to buy a new camry or teana instead? thanks

TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    W210 na yan diesel CDI engine? May for sale sa mbclub.ph same year model pero a lot less than 960k.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    New camry ka na lang.....mas bago pa.......sus benz lang yan, sasakit ulo mo diyan dahil hindi siya brand new may hidden problems pa yan......

Ayaw mo BRAND NEW accord? mas pogi yun

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    New camry ka na lang.....mas bago pa.......sus benz lang yan, sasakit ulo mo diyan dahil hindi siya brand new may hidden problems pa yan......

Ayaw mo BRAND NEW accord? mas pogi yun
    +1, unless the TS is really after the brand and make of the Benz. Otherwise, I'd go brand new and the Camry is the way to go!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I know someone selling an E300D, 1998 model, 850k yata asking nya, PM me for details.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    yeap, its the diesel one.. but its kinda old and feeling namin mahirap mag maintain hahahahaha =) anyway thanks guys

hindi n namin kukunin ung benz heheh baka bagong camry nalang or accord.. pero mas mahal ang accord dba? kasi ung 2.4g ng camry nasa 1.4m ung pinakamurang accord magkano kaya?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    12k almost new pa yan ah. pero i would look into the brakes/pads//fluids and oils. same perception ko din ito na sakit ng ulo ang benz, mahal ang parts, but that was before i got my 220E. it is a much older, in fact 16 yrs old, W124 pero di naman siya sakit sa ulo. of course it is normal for parts to breakdown pero once you've it replaced it is most likely that the part would last for the next 16 yrs. That W210 E300 cdi has a very reliable and fuel efficient engine made by a brand famous not only for its safety innovations but for its rich history. as for all car make there are of course issues regarding a certain make. the gasoline version of the W210 has engine wiring harness and gas tank issues. Don't confuse me as a fanatic ha, I love the Camry, ***y and at the same time muscular ang stance and with all those bells and whistles. when the time comes that it breaks down sasakit din ang ulo mo, pati bulsa mo...hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    And by the way it's spelled as Mercedes-Benz

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    * renzo_d10

I wonder how a brand new Accord or Camry will look like 10 to 20 years down the road..... (recycled Coca-Cola PET bottles comes into mind)

I have 4 Mercedes Benzes and all of them are in tip-top shape... enough to give any Camry or Accord a run for its money...

Contrary to what Alfred said.... YES I'm a Mercedes Benz fanatic...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    * renzo_d10

I wonder how a brand new Accord or Camry will look like 10 to 20 years down the road..... (recycled Coca-Cola PET bottles comes into mind)

I have 4 Mercedes Benzes and all of them are in tip-top shape... enough to give any Camry or Accord a run for its money...

Contrary to what Alfred said.... YES I'm a Mercedes Benz fanatic...
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    After 10 years.....a camry will always be a camry. Come on, face the truth....after 10 years will your tip-top shaped benzes make our good ol` camry still run for its money? I don't think so........

Recycled Coca-Cola pet bottles ei? Why? will your benz wont be recycled too?

I don't really care if you're a benz fan....I myself is also a benz fan, but if I were to choose between a second hand tip top shaped benz over a brand new camry/accord. I'd pick the camry even though i picked it over a benz.

BUT. If I were to choose between a brand new camry and a brand new benz....I would obviously, pick the benz since it's both brand new.

So please, don't say that after 10 years the camry will be recycled coca cola bottles.........because your tip topped shaped benz might be the one who will be recycled.....

JMHO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mercedes Benz E300D 1997