New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    For me, mukhang promising naman yung new C-class. I like it especially with the Sports Package

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hmm looks like a small S nga... somehow i dont like where its going (style wise). i still like the current E-class timeless design.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    How about the uber-rare E60?

It looks like with the new CEO things are going to get better. For one, they've tested the new C class very thoroughly before they sent it to the dealers.

The new C looks like a mini S, and that's why they released the S first so that it will look like the C is following the lines of the S. The E, on the other hand, has been recently redesigned and given a facelift within its current chassis (w211).

Nothing beats an old Benz though...
    [SIZE=2]Dieter Zetsche, is finally getting things under hand, I'll agree with you that nothing beats the old school W124, W201. But, can you imagine how much a Benz would cost today if they still continued to build in terms of W124 or older standards.
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Anybody know how much the car is? Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang camry nga yung harap. do they offer new engines with the new body?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyoSoarer View Post
    [SIZE=2]Dieter Zetsche, is finally getting things under hand, I'll agree with you that nothing beats the old school W124, W201. But, can you imagine how much a Benz would cost today if they still continued to build in terms of W124 or older standards. [/SIZE]
    That's their supposed value, but I guess they also have to be affordable as well. I mean if I go to the local MB meets, I see a ton of C classes, E classes, and S classes. The owners are still filthy rich and the cars are modded out like crazy. Goes to show the owners can still buy them and do some upgrades.

And with the reliability of the current MB line up, I would not trust them as a daily driver...if I were to get a new MB I'd wait until after the 2007 ones have passed. In the meantime, our 123 and 124T will be driven daily.

"You get what you pay for" is a good quote for this.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Tatagal kaya ng 250,000 kms. yan ng walang overhaul like my '85 W201?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The tests have shown that the car is very promising. I've read the cars have been tested for a million miles in several extreme conditions to ascertain its longevity so I have high hopes for it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I heard the new C-class will be launched this June in C200, C280, and C350 variants. And price is going to be VERY competitive vs. the 3-series daw

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    OT:
    nice vid about the w201 too bad its in german.

*5:08, did Ayrton Senna really did those bumps/scratches on the 190e himself?
    Last edited by Negus; March 13th, 2007 at 11:06 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
MBenz C Class