New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I was browsing the Mercedes Benz site and saw the A-Class... ang cute! Ganun kasi mga type kong kotse, mga compact and unusual designs... like the echo and syempre yung mga honda na hatch... anyway, anong feedback nyo sa kotseng 'to? Magkano ba brand new nito and may 2nd hand kaya? Good investment kaya? :?:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1.4M++ ata para sa A180

para sakin, not worth it for the size and power of the car. i'd rather get a 316i or 318i and just add around 300k nalang. opinion ko lang po ito. peace! 8)

pero in fairness, maganda yung AMG version nito! nagandahan din ako sa
    mini cooper S... ang lupit and great power to weight ratio! :twisted:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa sydney motorshow last october meron naka display na a160. sumakay ako and these 3 other 6 footer aussie guys and lahat kami nagulat kasi they sitted comfortably. ang liit tingnan pero very spacious for 4 peeps. meron pa nga nakadisplay na nabangga na a160 sa tabi just to emphasize yung safety feature nung car kahit maliit. if i had the money i'll get one medyo mahal nga lang dito sa atin.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang hindi siya sulit for the prize and size. Mabilis din yata mag-depreciate ang model na iyan so konti ang second hand.

Yung interior is not up to Mercedes Benz standards. If you liked the interior of the Vito-L, pwede na rin siguro sa iyo ito.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ano be engine nito? Do you think na suited for city driving ito? Matipid kaya? Kahit mahal, wala naman masamang managinip hehe... sayang mahirap palang maghanap ng 2nd hand...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyone knows the price of the MB A-Class with two engines and four wheel drive?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yup, the A-Class is cute, but the price will definitely be high being an imported model. A160 needs more punch but has good economy. Hope Benz launches an A200 or A230 for sportier driving.

By the way, the first A-Class models tends to topple! Mercedes recalled these models for suspension modifications, and some were granted a C-Class model with no extra charge. Now, they have rectified the problem, so it's safe to drive one already.

Lastly, there is also a long wheelbase version. Just try for size. :mrgreen:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, the A-Class requires computer controlled stabilizers to avoid tipping over in extreme manuevers. Thats why the initial launching of the A-Class was delayed.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Benz...good investment??? siyempre pero kung maliit na A class eh mag Paje ka na lang...opinyon ko lang po...

:roll:
    ll
    ll
    ll
    ll
    ll
    ll
    ll
    V

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's spacious because it's tall rather than long, like the current Altis and echo... bili ka nalang ng mini cooper for the price! :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
MB A-Class