New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anyone knows where I can find a used one at reasonable cost? The one in my mom's car burned out.

Mang Mario said the unit is beyond repair.

I'd need the whole switch panel for the a/c. The ones on the center stack with buttons and roller switches.

Hope you guys can help. I can't seem to log on to the new MBCP forums.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Anyone knows where I can find a used one at reasonable cost? The one in my mom's car burned out.

Mang Mario said the unit is beyond repair.

I'd need the whole switch panel for the a/c. The ones on the center stack with buttons and roller switches.

Hope you guys can help. I can't seem to log on to the new MBCP forums.
    Otep, could you take a clear shot of the a/c switch panel you need and email me the file? I'll post at MBCP's Classified. Please include your contact number.

Send to: benzmizer*gmail.com

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ang tanong..... bakit nasunog??..... better isolate and rectify the problem first before installing a new panel...

Senyor Bob... IIRC.. isa sa mga eric sa US meron dati.. I can't recall kung si ericmbz or yung isang eric..... locally... IIRC.. si Calvin meron.. (siguro)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ang tanong..... bakit nasunog??..... better isolate and rectify the problem first before installing a new panel...

Senyor Bob... IIRC.. isa sa mga eric sa US meron dati.. I can't recall kung si ericmbz or yung isang eric..... locally... IIRC.. si Calvin meron.. (siguro)
    I had an exchange of text with Louie R. earlier this evening. Si Charon daw may isang 126 na pinaparte. Halos kumpleto pa daw loob.... and quite likely has the a/c panel.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [SIZE=3]Bilib talaga ako Bob! Always to the rescue ka with all your connections.
    Let me know if I may be of help. I can visit the junkshop again in a few days. Uwi ako for a short stint on July 30.
    I saw 2 days ago mga kinakatay na W126. But I dont know if the A/C control panel would be the same for all W126.

*OTEP, can you post the picture of the panel?[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    * Darren: In the absence of a confirmation and photo from Otep, I would like to think (intelligent guess) it's a USV A/C panel. As he posted:

"....I'd need the whole switch panel for the a/c. The ones on the center stack with buttons and roller switches."

Key words.... BUTTONS and ROLLER switches. Definitely a USV Climate Control. You may find a fresh one there.... so we could help a friend in distress.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    [SIZE=3]That's the thing Benzmizer, I noticed that walang US Version dito sa Middle East. Its all Euro version Benz.
    *Otep, kindly provide me the pictures. I might be able to visit the junkshop come Mon 27 July. I'll wait for your go signal if you still haven't found the panel there.
    Be glad to help.[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The climate control panel can burn out if the auxiliary water pump is fried. Too much current to a seized auxiliary (electric) water pump will fry the connections in the climate control unit.

The W124 and W126 model climate control units are the same, only the W124 units have the extra "frame" for the wood panel.

When you do install a new unit bridge a 1A fuse between the auxiliary water pump and its corresponding plug to prevent frying the climate control unit.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *Otep: Are you still in search of this? Maybe the MBoys may be of help....

HELP: W126 Climate Control Panel