New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: How would you rate the current Harry Potter movie?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5 - great

1 9.09%

1 9.09%
  • 3 - average

5 45.45%

3 27.27%
  • 1 - bad

1 9.09%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Ano ba ang na-expect mo, bro?

Did you read book 6?
    yes bro i read book 6, lahat sila nabasa ko na, and from 1 to 5 though nabasa ko na sya mejo okay padin sya..pero itong huling movie, napakaraming eksena na ang panget ng execution, like yung out of nowhere na pag iyak ni Hermione, hindi naman ganun sa book e..

saka laging similar ang ending from book 1 to book 6 (ayoko ipagsabi ang ending ng book 7)

laging pinag dududahan si potter pero sa huli tama pala sya..kinnda way..

the best movie sakin yung order of phoenix..best book sakin yung goblet of fire

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Mukhang marami kayong na-disappoint nang ganyan, ah. Hmmm... makes me wonder if I should still watch it in the theaters.

Hintayin ko na lang yata sa *******s. Sayang ang pera. Nyahaha.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From the big number of bad comments, kinda making me iffy in watching this movie at the cinema. I might watch this from the *******s. Hopefully I would get the HDMI connection running on my home cinema (if I am not too lazy to get it properly connected).

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    does the book has that "bitin" ending as well? i havent read any part of the book yet, but saw all the movies, and im a fan of harry potter.

on the contrary i like the accent, i wish i could acquire that british accent myself, the movie isnt boring at all though there are some scenes that need a little boost, like a cinematographical approach...

its just that the ending was not what expected of a movie...

but id watch the next chapter of harry potter is there will still be=)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    good thing i have read the book until book 7, so i have an idea what will going to happen.

this was my experienced we watch the movie in IMAX SM Mall of Asia, as i expected it will going to be a full 3d or half of it. What happened was only the 1st 10mins of the movie yung 3D then the rest was not. And they suggested us to remove the glass. i am disappointed because 1 week pa lang may ticket na kami then di rin pala namin maeenjoy. secondly, di naman nasunod yung nasa book. ang dami pa ring kulang kaya ang rating ko 2.

sayang avid harry potter fan pa naman ako.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Bitin talaga ang book 6.

Book 7 = Huge Redemption for one of the characters. Some readers might even have beaten themselves for feeling, er... spoiler na iyun, baka merong magalit. hehehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I went to the cinema with my friend to watch. After, i thought it was just average as movies go.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Bitin talaga ang book 6.

Book 7 = Huge Redemption for one of the characters. Some readers might even have beaten themselves for feeling, er... spoiler na iyun, baka merong magalit. hehehe.
    Snapes?:question:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kinda obvious who it would be. It would be said it was all planned by "D" to get "S" into the "group".

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Kinda obvious who it would be. It would be said it was all planned by "D" to get "S" into the "group".
    mabigat na clue binigay ni GH, spoiler alert sa mga hindi nakakaalam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Your Rating: Harry Potter & the Half-Blood Prince.