New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Retire na siya sa showbiz. Super yaman na siya.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    wala! nakikiramdam din ang abs-cbn sa magiging reaksyon ng masa sa sulat ni willie. pag maraming tumutol sa pag-re-resign ng mokong na yan panigurado hiatus lang ang kalalabasan nyan tapos.... tadahhhn! tuloy ang ligaya! pare-pareho lang silang mga gunggong! nambibilog pa sila ng mga ulo! ang bilugin nyo kulangot ni willie revillame tapos ipakain nyo sa kanya at kainin nyo na rin kasi hinubog nyo naman sya para mag-ala diyos!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Paano na kaya ang kanyang ipinapagawang Mall(?) or Building(?)?

9909:gotcha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    BS!!!

"Ultra stampede wherein i was blamed?!" talkshit ka Willie! si Mel Feliciano left WWW then transferred to "Game ka na ba?" dahil sabi nya iniwan sila ni Willie sa ere during the Ultra stampede. Di naman si Willie ang nadiin dun kundi yung tao sa likod ng WWW.

Willie just gets the credits if its good. Hambog at mayabang at malaki daw ang ulo nyan. Ang yabang di naman nya pera ang pinamimigay! Engrato!

Anyway, Edu will replace Willie in Wowowee, says a friend from ABS-CBN.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    BS!!!
    Anyway, Edu will replace Willie in Wowowee, says a friend from ABS-CBN.
    i thought edu was quitting showbiz win or lose the vice presidency ... not that i really care ..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i bet hosting wowowee is an irresistable offer...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Iba si willie at iba si edu. I doubt WWW will last long without willie. Yung MTB died because too many host at walang direction.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tinapon sa freezer. Same contractual trap that happened to Rossana Roces before when she worked for Ch.7.

MANILA, Philippines – "Wowowee" host Willie Revillame is taking an “indefinite break” from his popular noontime show, but his contract obligations with ABS-CBN remain, the network announced on Tuesday.

“ABS-CBN and Willie agreed that he takes an indefinite break effective immediately, but his contract obligations with ABS-CBN hold. This disallows him to perform similar work for any person or entity in direct competition with ABS-CBN,” said Bong Osorio, head of ABS-CBN Corporate Communications.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmuaIE7efkc]Booobs[/ame]

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^Pa simple pa si papi :naughty2:

Shortly after the Ultra Stampede, Boss Gaby went on-air and clearly said that "I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT..".

So why should he add this to his 'why my detractors hate me' list?

I suggest he start with selling his precious yacht to sustain his lifestyle.
    Last edited by Memphis Raines; May 25th, 2010 at 04:03 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ok, straight to the point...no legal jargon. Nasa "freezer" until a "mutually beneficial" settlement can be hammered out.

Willie leaves ‘Wowowee’ but will honor ABS-CBN contract

It’s official. Willie Revillame is taking an indefinite leave from his noontime show “Wowowee” but will still honor his obligations to his talent contract with ABS-CBN after lengthy talks Monday night over the TV host’s intention for his release from the network.

Both sides hammered out a legal resolution to his sudden action that would apparently benefit the host and the network.

This means Revillame could not appear in a rival program or sign a talent contract with any rival program or network throughout the remainder of his contract, which runs until 2011.

“ABS-CBN and Willie agreed that he takes an indefinite break effective immediately, but his contract obligations with ABS-CBN hold. This disallows him to perform similar work for any person or entity in direct competition with ABS-CBN,” Bong Osorio, ABS-CBN Corporate Communications Head said in a statement.

“Willie has realized his mistake and apologized to ABS-CBN management for his outburst on air in Wowowee on May 4, 2010, and his failure to report to work since May 5, 2010. ABS-CBN management has accepted Willie’s apology,” he added

“At some point, ABS-CBN management and Willie will discuss what will be in the best interest of the viewing public. Meanwhile, Wowowee will continue to provide entertainment and inspiration to Filipinos worldwide,” Osorio concluded.

Revillame had asked for his release after airing his grips over fellow network talent Jobert Sucaldito’s remarks against the show, particularly an utterance over the radio show “Showbiz Mismo” castigating the use of school flunkers in a game portion.

http://ph.yfittopostblog.com/2010/05...-cbn-contract/
    Last edited by Monseratto; May 25th, 2010 at 10:27 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Willie Revillame's Letter to ABS-CBN