New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Who's your next "American Idol 2006" choice?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Katharine McPhee

11 50.00%
  • Taylor Hicks

11 50.00%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy
    syemps si katharine.sana may exercise video sya or kahit yoga video in the new future hehehe

NYAHAHAHAHAHA1!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    si william hung parin!

katherine kahit hindi ko pa siya naririnig. when i saw taylor perform a song na may sayaw sayaw pa, i didnt see any talent in his singing and dancing. walang kadating dating. that was a few months ago though nung maaga ako umuwi. dunno about his recent performances.
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    caloy..magaling si taylor kung sa magaling..lalo na yung elvis..magaling talaga. di lang talaga siya pang "idol" para sakin...

ooopppss...baka may tumira nanaman!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pansin ko kahawig na din ni taylor si simon hehehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    OKs to, ah. Tignan rin nga natin kung yung poll winner dito will match the final actual results. Sa Thursday na results diba?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004

hmmm sino nga ba sa kanila ang pasok...

well, it's Kath for me...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    next week's finale is just formality...taylor will be this year's winner.
    kath may be hot but this aint beauty contest.

i hope wala akong na "disrespect" sa opinion ko...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Just don't mention it pare, and you'll be fine... medyo na-sarcastican lang sa yo si fafa Glenn last thread... oks? Peace!

I don't know if it's clear-cut as that. But I'm hoping it'll be Taylor. To touch upon "image" again... "image" doesn't only mean physical beauty, it also includes likeability and charisma, something which Taylor does have.

For every failed Ashley Simpson or Spice Girl wannabe, there are still a lot of artists who get by the old fashioned way... they sing their hearts out, and they entertain... Fantasia wasn't poster-girl pretty like Kelly what's-her-face, but she won handily... why? She was an attractive package... she had sass, she had edge... she's kind of Macy Grey in a way.

Heck, Macy Grey looks like a drug addict... beautiful? No. Glamorous? No. Successful? Hell, yeah.

Taylor's my boy... and America loves him. He's the one that received most of the buzz during the pre-Idol auditions. He came in as underdog, and most people I know didn't rate him highly because he didn't have the looks to be an idol... because he looked to dowdy... because he was too weird... because his style of music was too old fashioned... I loved the guy, but I never thought he'd make it.

Guess he showed us. Whether he wins or not, I'm buying his album, even if I have to have it shipped in from nowheresville Alabama for twice the price.

Soul Patrol!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Kath. If it's singing it's Kath. It's all Kath.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i'll got for Kath...

btw, did anybody notice the resemblance between taylor and jay leno? hehehe

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Who's your next "American Idol 2006" choice?