New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I get it nung umpisa, new thing, walang dialogue, sinusulat lang with sweet nothings. Kinikilig ang mga audience. Pero after many weeks ganun pa rin. Pa cute on cam, etc. Pero sikat pa rin. Sina Jose at Wally na lang nagdadala at binibitbit na lang yung AlDub.

Pero bakit sikat pa rin yung AlDub? In fact I heard na araw araw na raw Emergency meeting ng Showtime dahil sa taas ng rating ng AlDub.

Wala akong kinakampihan sab2 station, I don't even watch their noon time show Sa facebook ko lang nakikita. I just want to understand the psyche of the audience and people. I don't think eat bulaga even expected this kind of fever nung kunin nila si Maine.

Any thoughts?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't even know what's aldub is.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I saw two episodes, nung Friday holiday and I think Saturday. I also don't get it. :D

Maybe you have to be watching it from the beginning to appreciate it?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I saw two episodes, nung Friday holiday and I think Saturday. I also don't get it. :D

Maybe you have to be watching it from the beginning to appreciate it?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ito na-obserbahan ko sa Aldub fever na yan, yun kilig factor na if you will take a close look, is very natural tignan. Watch the very first episode at doon mo malalaman kung bakit.

And oh, mga banat nila Jose at Wally ang isa pang factor dito.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Never heard of it.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Also learned about it through FB. The aparent spontaneity of the 'plot' also adds to the audience excitement. I'm not in the least, a fan of any noontime shows or local soaps and sitcoms. But this was something accidental and new. At the end of the day, it's just a fad, nothing more. GMA will be moving hell and earth to keep this fever alive for as long as they can for I seriously doubt it if they can ever have another material that can top this one.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    It's your usual fairy tale plot that's a hit with the masa. Prince Charming and Snow White. It was good at first till the pa cute and the dub gets repetitive.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ...never heard of it...
    is it contagious?
    may gamot ba?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...never heard of it...
    is it contagious?
    may gamot ba?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i saw "aldub" in the news but did not bother to find out what it is. so segment pala yan sa eat bulaga.

don't care, don't give a sh!t. para lang yan sa mga taong walang magawa at madaming time manuod ng noon time shows. i'd rather cut grass and bake under a noon day sun than watch tv.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Its entertaining. Not aldub but lola nidora et al.

Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast