New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Dibs on the first post:

i'd like to see Magic: The Gathering be made into a movie, be it live action, animated, etc. particularly the Mirage or Weatherlight arcs.

i never played the Legend of the Five Rings CCG, but i followed the storyline right up to Time of the Void. It doesn't feel Westernized so much, yet not too deep into Japanese/Far Eastern lore.

i was surprised to find out that they made an animated movie based on the Dragonlance Chronicles, but the art was meh. imho a remake should be in order.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Lost interest in MTG after Ice Age. Would be interesting to see a movie though. I'd like the Attack on Titan part 2 movie to be remade. The first one was good but the second movie felt like an afterthought.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gorio and his Jeepney.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Pugad Baboy ni PMJR.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    Pugad Baboy ni PMJR.
    GMA did try to make a series during the 90's i think. Not sure if it was the absence of big name actors or plain bad script/acting that sunk it

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I'd like to see the real "Wanted" that's based on the comic and not the lame brotherhood of assassins that could curve bullets.

Or any story with Wolverine using his claws for stabbing and slashing at villains made of flesh like in the comics.

Tapatalked

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I want them to make a movie about Warcraft 3. Although after flop of the movie Warcraft, I don't think they'll create another 1.

I also like to see Starcraft. Complete with the 3 factions.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sgt Rock.