The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ang yaman na siguro ng ex wife niya kung hindi hiniwalayan

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    laking sisi siguro nung humiwalay sa kanya na ex-wife nya no? ano nga ba uli yung pangalan nun? . yung nag file pa ng violation of RA on abuse on women & children? .. nagpa annul pa ng kasal... now.. tignan natin hehe..
    Si Liz Almoro. If the rumors of verbal and physical abuse are true, then wala siyang dapat pagsisihan; a lady like her is way out of Willie's league. Besides, her family was already well-off before she met Willie; she doesn't need him to prove her financial worth.

Regarding his building, Willie's entitled to it like anyone else who can afford to have one built, although I wish that he didn't make such a big deal out of it. Mas maganda nga kung discreet, tapos malalaman lang ng mga tao na kanya pala yung building pag natapos na. I saw his Audi R8 behind me on my way to the parking area, papunta yata sa site to inspect the construction before doing his show.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 14th, 2009 at 05:05 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I saw his Audi R8 behind me on my way to the parking area, papunta yata sa site to inspect the construction before doing his show.
    Did you see who was driving the R8....If it's the driver, then too bad for willie, he ain't enjoying the power and elegance of his luxury sports car.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Kung galing sa mga shows niya ang pera, saludo ako sa kanya marunung rin siyang mag enjoy sa mga kinita niya

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Did you see who was driving the R8....If it's the driver, then too bad for willie, he ain't enjoying the power and elegance of his luxury sports car.
    I tried to, but I wasn't able to catch who was behind the wheel.

Ok lang siguro sa kanya kung yung driver ang nagmamaneho; nakaka-stress mag-drive ng ganung kotse sa Metro Manila, at hindi pwedeng uminit ang ulo niya bago mag-show, lalabas on air.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Well. pwede........

Pero sayang kung di siya, di niya maeenjoy.....kung sabagay, bibilibili ng ganung kotse, di naman pwede dito iharurot yun except sa Skyway, Nlex or sa SCTEX

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Si Liz Almoro. If the rumors of verbal and physical abuse are true, then wala siyang dapat pagsisihan; a lady like her is way out of Willie's league. Besides, her family was already well-off before she met Willie; she doesn't need him to prove her financial worth.
    Yup myaman na sila Liz Almoro even before Willie got her pregnant and married her. And knowing Willie, kaya nga niya binuntis at pinakasalan si Liz in the first place eh kasi buena familia si Liz. I think me nakuha din siyang conjugal pera/assets sa hiwalayan nila ni Liz.

Right now, Willie has to show his money off kasi nga tatakbo sa 2010, para ma project sa taong bayan na he's already a made man even before becoming a gov't official, para hindi obvious na mas yumaman pa siya pag nasa gobyerno na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    front man yan ni Kabayan!!!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    kung totoo nga na magpapatayo siya ng skul then good for him. he should use his hard earned money rin to help people. aanhin mo limpak limpak na pera mo kung di ka naman masaya sa buhay mo

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hmmm....speechless

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What can you say about Willie Revillame's 600 million worth building?