New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For avid fans and casual watchers alike. Please post your comments here for the current season of TWD.

Just to continue from the previous thread, if the TV series goes off plot from the comic books in terms of death of major characters, I'm betting they kill off Carl Grimes first.

I'm quite surprised Daryl has made it this far since he isn't one of the characters which appeared in the comics at all.
    Last edited by Altis6453; November 3rd, 2016 at 01:39 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    For avid fans and casual watchers alike. Please post your comments here for the current season of TWD.

Just to continue from the previous thread, if the TV series goes off plot from the comic books in terms of death of major characters, I'm betting they kill off Carl Grimes first.

I'm quite surprised Daryl has made it this far since he isn't one of the characters which appeared in the comics at all.
    nxt to go is rosita

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho, Daryl doesn't really bring much to the storyline of TWD, so it doesn't really matter whether he dies or not....but if they keep him around, that will keep the Daryl/prepper/badass fans happy.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think Daryl is more badass than Rick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    So after ilan seasons ngayon ko lang nalaman na groups are obliged mag provide kay neegan ng resources hehe

Panalo yung pigs that are fed with walkers, pero wala naman siguro effect sa tao if kinain nila yung meat.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    baka ma madcow disease yun sa grupo ni negan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Too soon?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    So after ilan seasons ngayon ko lang nalaman na groups are obliged mag provide kay neegan ng resources hehe

Panalo yung pigs that are fed with walkers, pero wala naman siguro effect sa tao if kinain nila yung meat.

we'll see in a few episodes...parang di nila sasama yun if sa storyline if walng effect

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Apparently there's an alternate ending where Negan kills Maggie too. Maybe they filmed everyones' death to throw us off should someone in the set squealed what happened?

ALTERNATIVE SCENE : NEGAN KILL MAGGIE !!!! | The Walking Dead 7x1 LEAKED SCENE - YouTube

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Iba talaga impact ng the walking dead. Grabe yung neegan brutal.

Kayo mga nakapanuod na ng game of thrones. Maganda ba? Kasi 1st episode pa lang eh bigla ako inantok kaya hindi ko na tinapos.

Isa pa inaabangan ko tv series ngayon marco polo. Ganda ng kwento panahon genghis khan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast