New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ako lang ba... o masyadong maaga nila sinabing magkapatid si Zardos and Steve?

naalala ko sa anime version na towards na sa end nila sinabi yun

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    ako lang ba... o masyadong maaga nila sinabing magkapatid si Zardos and Steve?

naalala ko sa anime version na towards na sa end nila sinabi yun
    it probably depends on how it was revealed, and how the next episodes will play out.

many of us probably already know the entire voltes v history. how we feel about it will probably be different from folks who are new to experienceing the current voltes v.

because i already know of the first iteration, my thoughts are on how faithful these new episodes will be to the first version.
    i would not know how the new fans will feel.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    ^anyway. first time ko sya mapanoond last night...

YouTube was nice, pero I can't stand watching and hearing the Voltes V song every commercial break

Went back to digital TV. resolution was bad. pero at least I can see regular ads...

Tagalog pala ng dagger is "punyal"

then Armstrong since "malakas sya" - if I heard it correctly, strong arm muna before maging armstrong

4. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Punyal - dagger;
    Balaraw - winged dagger. Ung espada ni Panday kapag maliit pa, balaraw ang tawag.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Punyal - dagger;
    Balaraw - winged dagger. Ung espada ni Panday kapag maliit pa, balaraw ang tawag.

Sent from my CPH1911 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    minsan naisip ko...

sa foreign shows kaya (Korean etc with sub titiles). do they have similar dialogs kaya? yung super lalim nung word na di naman talaga sya ginagamit sa everyday conversation?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ... Boltahe Cinco...?
    ... Cinco Boltahe...?
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... Boltahe Cinco...?
    ... Cinco Boltahe...?
    heh heh.
    Spanish pa ayn doc. Para ams malalim, Boltahe Lima hehe.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Spanish pa ayn doc. Para ams malalim, Boltahe Lima hehe.
    ... but that'd make it peruvian...
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    Yep, it started last Monday.
    I missed this

Is this a one time show or a series of episodes? if episodes, anong araw ba ang airtime nito?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it probably depends on how it was revealed, and how the next episodes will play out.

many of us probably already know the entire voltes v history. how we feel about it will probably be different from folks who are new to experienceing the current voltes v.

because i already know of the first iteration, my thoughts are on how faithful these new episodes will be to the first version.
    i would not know how the new fans will feel.
    I think only Doc here was old enough when the original series was aired to be considered a true first generation fan.

While I was born during the martial law years and saw some episodes on TV, I was a bit too young at the time to fully comprehend (yung labanan lang na-appreciate namin). Only when we watched the series on Betamax tapes in the early 80's did we get it.

The rest here probably saw it during the return/revival post 1986 to 1992. No offense sa mga makabayan diyan, but I hated it when they later dubbed it in tagalog though.

One bad effect nga lang, is needing to unlearn the persistent mispronunciation of "missile" with a Japanese accent "MEE-siiiile!!!"

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast