New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

TRAILER:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg46DWI_fCE"]YouTube - The Walking Dead trailer[/ame]

The Walking Dead tells the story of the aftermath of a zombie apocalypse and follows a small group of survivors traveling across the United States in search of a new home away from the hordes of zombies. The group is led by Rick Grimes, who was a police officer in the old world. As their situation grows more and more grim, the group's desperation to survive pushes them to do almost anything to stay alive.

Official website:

http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/

Wkipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wal...28TV_series%29
    Last edited by ghosthunter; October 24th, 2010 at 08:34 AM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got to watch the 90 minute pilot episode last night (from the ******* channel).

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is it quality video? ang lalabo ng mga preair release eh.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    How was the quality GH ? And the story itself ? ...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The quality of the video wasn't the best but good and sharp enough on a 28in CRT TV. Obviously a 364MB MKV file for a 1 hour and 7 minute video will not be high definition but I couldn't wait for October 31 to arrive.

As for the storyline, it kinda reminds me with how "28 Days Later" started with the main character waking up from a coma into a zombie apocalypse world. The zombies here are your classic slow moving zombies but agile enough to either climb over or crawl under basic obstacles.

Zombie fans will not be disappointed.

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    sobrang na e-excite na ko dito!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The quality of the video wasn't the best but good and sharp enough on a 28in CRT TV. Obviously a 364MB MKV file for a 1 hour and 7 minute video will not be high definition but I couldn't wait for October 31 to arrive.

As for the storyline, it kinda reminds me with how "28 Days Later" started with the main character waking up from a coma into a zombie apocalypse world. The zombies here are your classic slow moving zombies but agile enough to either climb over or crawl under basic obstacles.

Zombie fans will not be disappointed.
    will watch it later, browsed through the movie and quality is "watchable" albeit the screen size.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    sana ma-meet na nya ang S.T.A.R.S.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    haven't been checking my ******* sites lately buti nalang meron updates sa tsikot hahaha.
    will download din the preair release later.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Will this be shown on any cable channels?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
TV Show: "The Walking Dead"