New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.autoblog.com/2008/12/04/k...ider-is-toast/

Gang, you and I have nine more Knight Rider liveblogs ahead of us, then it's over. NBC hasn't officially announced the show's inevitable cancellation, but you don't exactly need to be Stephen Hawking to figure this one out. After first giving the show a baffling full-season order, then announcing that it's being completely revamped after ratings took a nosedive following the 1-week break it had in November, NBC suits have reconsidered the number of episodes they want to subject us to when Knight Rider returns from hiatus. The 22-episode full-season order has officially been cut back to 17, the last of which will air on February 25. Barring some kind of ratings miracle, Knight Rider will then join last year's NBC retread fiasco, Bionic Woman, in the Bad Decision Hall of Fame. According to the L.A. Times, Knight Rider's Wednesday 8:00 PM slot will go to a new, as-yet-unnanounced program starting March 4th. Note to NBC: this would be a good time to run the Top Gear pilot. Just saying, you know? After all, you'll need something to replace Knight Rider next fall. As for KITT and friends, they return on New Year's Eve for their season-ending (and probably series-ending) 9-episode run. See you then. Thanks for the tip, Ben.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    haha... I drop watching it after episode 5.. I think... yung may magandang latina chick na kontrabida episode. I didn't enjoy it much. mas na-eenjoy pa Papa ko sa Merlin at legend of the seeker. medyo corny+cheesy though. but he always brags me on sundays kung may merlin o seeker na ba... had to pause my other downloads for the two series.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Good riddance!

I tried to desperately like it, kasi I was a big fan of the original, kaya lang, bulok talaga. Val Kilmer as Kitt sounds awful, and the car itself is too futuristic even for the 23rd century. Pwedeng mag-shapeshift due to nanotechnology ek-ek. Gaaak!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Good riddance!

I tried to desperately like it, kasi I was a big fan of the original, kaya lang, bulok talaga. Val Kilmer as Kitt sounds awful, and the car itself is too futuristic even for the 23rd century. Pwedeng mag-shapeshift due to nanotechnology ek-ek. Gaaak!
    I prefer the shapeshifting done by the old TV series VIPER, although the offroad version was kinda simply weird.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I think I was able to download and watch 4 or 5 episodes, including the pilot one. Anyway another of those failed revivals.....

7101:hooray:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    car turning to pick-up or van. kulang na lang truck at magiging transformers na ito.

a shame xenon lights pa. nakaka disgrasya motorista si "Kitt"
    Last edited by rion; December 13th, 2008 at 08:00 AM.

TV Series News: "Knight Rider" is toast