New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good move talaga at Destiny na kami ngayon!!!!

now i enjoy Travel and Living, Discovery and off course my regulars na ETC and BTV!

Take that Sky!!!!

Miss ko lang sa Sky eh yung Ticket to VIP.
    Astig na show yun for gimmcks and pick-up lines sa mga chicks. Astig din yung mga comment nang mga mokong na host. Very funny show sa MAXXX. Bukod dun, wala nang kwenta ang Sky!

Pansin ko lang, mga palabas sa mga local channels eh kulang na sa content, puro entertainment and pa cute na lang....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    that's why companies like solar entertainment are adopting import shows
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm based here in Vegas, and im a subscriber of TFC and GMA Pinoy TV mga show i find na nonsense!

Game KNB - why in the blue hell this show has too much dancing, hindi lang si edu ang corny pati na rin yun mga contestant!

Bhoy N Kris - another nonsense show all they do is show how nonsense
    celebrities do their hobbies!

All ABS-CBN telenovela - bad script and bad ideas need no further to explain for example kung-fu kids and palos give me a break.

Kung Ako ay ikaw, Ikaw ay Ako - itong si joey panot di may kaso yang corruption bakit di pa yan nakakulong, same with keempee de leon yun bading badinga role niya sobrang gasgas na yang gimmick na yan.

Zaido - i noticed na theres too much tumbling stunt then come zaido kids, i mean wtf zaido kids, dagdag mo pa si raymart santiago an action star wannabee na bansot in all his action movie all he did was SHOUT and SHOUT to look tough bansot naman!

EAT Bulaga - the prices for the games is cool, but the rest of the host and co host of this show are bunch of nonsense ppl!

Bubble Gang - 12 years of recyling jokes!

XXX, Imbestigador, 24 Oras and TV Patrol or should i say news and public affairs lang sulit panoorin from this two channels, haaaaaaay im getting ripped off for $22 a month but i guess i have to deal with it.
    Last edited by Visitor; February 11th, 2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: missed words

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Asus700 View Post
    zaido ng gma, walang ka kwenta kwenta, buti na lang tapos na.

lastikman, ngayon naman kung fu kids at lobo.

zaido really saks iniba nila yung istorya compare sa orig shaider..

ive watched the whole shaider episodes sa pirated vcd
    and it feels like my childhood has been completed so far after watching
    shaider na part na ng pagkabata ko,,mentioning other super sentai and tokusatsu heroes...

zaido rates 0.5 out of 10..
    0.5 for there effort on making a bad joke

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    PBB.

Alang kuwenta.

Zaido, isa pang ala kwenta. Basura rin.

Marimar, patok sa Saudi.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
tv program nonsense.