New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how 'bout asian movies? particularly Jackie Chan's? they've got some funny car chases including himself in the stunts... and always using Mitsubishi vehicles... his favorite Evo's
    :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    fast and the furious?! that was incredibly crappy imo

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    tama!! jacki chan movies!! "who am i" in particular!! astig yung pag-park ng evo! maganda rin yung sa "the rock" kaso napaka fake nung pag-crash ng hummer sa ferrari (o diablo??).. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sup! i forgot the title of that movie "who am I" ...kulit din ng "thunderbolt" if you guys have seen it evoIII nga lang and more japanese cars. Let's not forget "Armour of God" where Jackie uses i think was a Mitsu Cordia or Mirage Colt can't remember... with Pajero J-tops in pursuit
    hehe :D

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    usually sa filipino films sa fairview ginagawa noon he..he
    fairview? dun ako nakatira pero wala pa akong nakikitang nag-shooting. meron pangako sa 'yo last year katabi namin. nandun ako. :D gusto ko yung gone in 60 seconds (2000) pati sa fast and the furious. asteeg talaga! :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Peacemaker (1997, starring George Clooney and Nicole Kidman) had an awesome chase scene through the streets of Vienna. Classic Benz-vs.-BMW bang-em-up action, ala Ronin.

Also great was Gran Prix (Frankenheimer, again!). Hard to find, but definitely a must see. A lot of the pacing of Gran Prix can be seen in Ronin.

And a lot of tsikot.com people found The Transporter (Jason Statham) pretty good. I thought it was a little over the top, but what the hey, might as well mention it here!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    yup, the peacemaker car chase was also good. running an MB flat was a definite twist.

i also loved ronin. more than FntF.

eh yung habulan ni aga at ni mikee? naka-kabayo si mikee habol ni aga in a big bike. :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    fast and the furious?! that was incredibly crappy imo
    Haha...I remember the whole movie I was thinking to myself "there's gotta be a better way to hijack a truck than that."

parang ang laking hirap nung ginagawa nila...like why, for example, did they not just put a gun to the truck driver's head at the rest stop? :roll:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    another one to mention (my opinion lang) is sylvester stalones movie.. driven.. astig lang siya.. heart pumping formula 2 action scenes.. :D

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JMAN
    how 'bout asian movies? particularly Jackie Chan's? they've got some funny car chases including himself in the stunts... and always using Mitsubishi vehicles... his favorite Evo's
    :D
    Favorite niya talaga ang Mitsu!
    hehehe.

how about yung nasa europe sila na dala nila yung dilaw na van na parang "jolli-jeep"?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Top 10 Movie Car Chases