New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    my wife and daughter watched the last day of the concert... so basically, I had a rare solo night alone in Singapore

flights were full. hotels were crazy

pero it made me wonder... what if T Swift had a night in Thailand and Philippines...

there was an article years ago when Swift's songs were not available sa Spotify bec of the rates they pay artists...

I remember the same article mentioning that Swift makes very little from her songs, most of her income comes from her concerts and merchandise.

so back to her decision to just have her concerts in Singapore...

without considering the incentives the local Govt provided.
    average ticket prices can be higher bec its Singapore. SGD is also very strong right now
    You won't see any street vendor selling fake merchandise in Singapore, concert goers who didn't have time making "friendship bracelets" had to buy them at merchandise stalls near the stadium. All orig merchandise... bracelets to shirts to sweaters etc
    They also had loud speakers set up outside the stadium so those without tickets can still enjoy the company of their fellow Swifties - more people outside means more people buying merch and more people eating in the area.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    I wonder how many kids gave up their life savings to be there with Tay-tay?

Kids don't have life savings. Many are YOLO-ing their way through their 20's.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Kids don't have life savings. Many are YOLO-ing their way through their 20's.
    I thought that's what piggy banks were for!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Makes you wonder how much Singapore paid swift for the unprecedented exclusivity. Buti na Lang Hindi pa naisip Ng Singapore Gawin iyan Ng last nag world tour Ang u2.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Makes you wonder how much Singapore paid swift for the unprecedented exclusivity. Buti na Lang Hindi pa naisip Ng Singapore Gawin iyan Ng last nag world tour Ang u2.

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Couple of millions daw per show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Madami Pinoy nag expect dati na mag stop sa Pinas si Taylor. Maliit ang smart arena and Araneta Coliseum. The only arena big enough for her is Phillipine arena. Pero it will just go to waste. Walang business around the arena na makikinabang. Walang hotel na magfu fully booked. Walang masyadong commercial establishment around it. Mga INC lang kikita [emoji28]
    Last edited by BratPAQ; March 17th, 2024 at 03:57 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    Madami Pinoy nag expect dati na mag stop sa Pinas si Taylor. Maliit ang smart arena and Araneta Coliseum. The only arena big enough for her is Phillipine arena. Pero it will just go to waste. Walang business around the arena na makikinabang. Walang hotel na magfu fully booked. Walang masyadong commercial establishment around it. Mga INC lang kikita [emoji28]
    soon pwede na sila sa kjc king dome sa quiboloy kingdom, pero si quiboloy lang kikita...kung hindi siya mapurnada ng fbi.

i've read na 75k daw ang capacity ng king dome. medyo hirap din ang accomodation doon kung saka-sakali.

hindi pa pala pumunta si swift dito? akala naka-perform na dati
    Last edited by baludoy; March 17th, 2024 at 05:23 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    soon pwede na sila sa kjc king dome sa quiboloy kingdom, pero si quiboloy lang kikita...kung hindi siya mapurnada ng fbi.

i've read na 75k daw ang capacity ng king dome. medyo hirap din ang accomodation doon kung saka-sakali.

hindi pa pala pumunta si swift dito? akala naka-perform na dati
    Parang 2014 yata nag tour sya dito. But she was not that famous back then and for 1 album lang yun. Unlike this current tour eh for all her albums and 3 hours long.

Makes me think she must have spent a lot of time in gym for her to be able to sing and dance straight for 3 hours.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang 2014 yata nag tour sya dito. But she was not that famous back then and for 1 album lang yun. Unlike this current tour eh for all her albums and 3 hours long.

Makes me think she must have spent a lot of time in gym for her to be able to sing and dance straight for 3 hours.
    Sa rehearsals palang, parang nag gym na din sya.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Sep 2021

One source said she actually sang while jogging on a treadmill to prepare for one of her concerts. I have to agree with you though, she must be in really good shape to have pulled off something like that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast