New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 129 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    They bought all the ads possible. That's how they got 8m. They even bought ads on IG. at first I was like hmmm. Then it was a "meh"
    What do you mean by buying ads? How is that related to the number of subscribers?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Influencer in2020: giveaway to start the year!
    Follower in2020: subscribed!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    What do you mean by buying ads? How is that related to the number of subscribers?
    To reach people online you need to buy "Promote" ads from/to YT or IG

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    to make money from youtube gawa ka ng channel mo

reach 1000 subs... that will qualify you for monetization

5. Join Date
    May 2019
    Mga viewers ng life vlogs ay modern version ng tsismosa / tsismoso.. Hehehe Social Media Influencers di na kasi pala labas ang kapitbahay.. Kaya sa social media na lang maghanap ng tsismis..

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by misseksaherada View Post
    Mga viewers ng life vlogs ay modern version ng tsismosa / tsismoso.. Hehehe Social Media Influencers di na kasi pala labas ang kapitbahay.. Kaya sa social media na lang maghanap ng tsismis..

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk
    Hahaha good one! Tsismis and tabloids online hahahah.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    How is this person close to 8m?

It has tits and comic relief (I feel annoyed and don't find them funny at all) It makes me want to put a gun on my head. I can't watch the whole video How could people spend their time watching other people blabbing and going about their daily routine

May dating forumer dito ganyan din nagtataka bakit sumisikat mga jologs. Social Media Influencers

Simple lang naman, sa 100M na Filipino, about 90M aren't highly educated and exposed to the finer things in life. So yan yung nakakatuwa for them. Of that 90M, around half have internet access (PH has 60% internet penetration rate, projected to be 80% in 3 yrs). Voila, millions of subscribers.

Compare that to vloggers na sosyal yung market (i.e. Kryz Uy) 300k subs lang.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yung natutuwa sa caucasians speaking our language is not just a FIlipino thing. It looks like it's as Asian thing.

I just saw it on my recommended in youtube and I've been binge watching, I am impressed that these guys learned Chinese in one year. I studied French and Japanese in college and I absolutely know NOTHING anymore And I have been told that Chinese is a very difficult language to learn.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Ang galing mag explain ng owner ng speedlab, I wonder if he was a member of Tsikot, naabutan ko lang si speedyfix. IIRC Ghosthunter knows the people at Speedlab

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Ang galing mag explain ng owner ng speedlab, I wonder if he was a member of Tsikot, naabutan ko lang si speedyfix. IIRC Ghosthunter knows the people at Speedlab

They seem to be very chill, saktong tropa vibes.

Would definitely want to work with these guys in the future.