New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Hello guys,

sulit ba ang Platinum package? the Metro (?) and the HBO pack. I think I'm getting the metro pack (just for the discovery travel and living but I'm not sure of the HBO pack. Is this the one with adult content? if so, sign me in! hehe

Feedback pls.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ang alam ko pasig area pa lang meron.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    adult content on HBO? mag DSL ka na lang... he he he...

wala bang offer nung wowow channel ba un?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sky cable sux! sa area namin, they encrypted their signal and then put addressable boxes PER TV. potek ang mahal.

Switched to Destiny, less content, pero sulit sa presyo naman.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    sky cable sux! sa area namin, they encrypted their signal and then put addressable boxes PER TV. potek ang mahal.

Switched to Destiny, less content, pero sulit sa presyo naman.
    aha!

kaya ang nauna... pilot area.... di bale, meron namang baron antenna.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    adult content on HBO? mag DSL ka na lang... he he he...
    meron na rin hehe.....

mahal na nga.. then I will add 600 pa so mga 1.2 k a month na cable ko If I get the platinum.....

sa April 10 pa pala available.

masmura pala talaga kung yearly..un nga lang masakit, 10 thou+ isang bagsak, additional 1,200/year/tvpa ung 2nd,3rd.....Nth tv..dito sa min, 2 tv, ung sa mom ko di dulit, hero,CN,animax,disney lang pinapanooran dun...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ok ang **** cable kung walang bata sa inyo or better yet bachelor's pad

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bwisit ang SkyCable! They took over Home Cable and Home Cable took over our local Cable service!

No more WOWOW!!!!

We still get Fashion TV (parang **** din yan...) but that's not the point... we've lost WOWOW, which used to show more recent episodes of The Simpsons, *** and the City (uncut, by the way) and South Park than Star, HBO and Jack... great euro-movies like "La Femme Nikita", "Run Lola Run", the original "Taxi" and great Hollywood movies that Star cuts to pieces because of their censors? plus the movie marathons... like the one-day Star Wars marathon (all six movies!) and the Lord of the Rings marathon... and Woodstock... and... sandali lang... iiyak na ako... waaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

And for losing WOWOW, we get... what? No Discovery because they don't offer Platinum or Gold to Home Cable subscribers? No Animax, though Destiny has it? DAMN YOU!!!!!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Sky Cable Platinum feedback