New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 7 of 229 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 2287
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #61
    Quote Originally Posted by vinrem View Post
    What happened to our OPM artist like Jaya, Regine Velasquez, Martin Nivera, Gary V? Parang wala na akong naririnig na bagong songs from them?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS 5 using Tapatalk
    Martin i think sings at casinos..not my generation pero i really like rico j..not a great singing voice but at entertaining he's up there with the best..ive seen gary v a few times live...his backup dancers are the ace up his sleeves..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    21,870
    #62
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    active pa naman yata sila sa lounge circuit. although si gary v has had some serious health issues lately. but from what i've been reading, he has survived them.
    Heard that Gary V. was lucky to have undergone a heart operation. They discovered that he has kidney cancer because of it.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,720
    #63
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    I saw a news bit before that a former maestro is now a beggar....

    Those with talent are being shunned upon while those who look good are being worshipped.

    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

    To be fair, it's not a new phenomenon. Lots of great singers out there, but only a few stars. They have to be the complete package of talent(less important, it seems), looks and *** appeal. If you only needed talent to be a star, any one of those singing on mall karaoke machines would be a star. Me talent nga, mukha namang paa, hindi mo rin maibenta.

  4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,246
    #64
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    To be fair, it's not a new phenomenon. Lots of great singers out there, but only a few stars. They have to be the complete package of talent(less important, it seems), looks and *** appeal. If you only needed talent to be a star, any one of those singing on mall karaoke machines would be a star. Me talent nga, mukha namang paa, hindi mo rin maibenta.
    Yes. Agree that this is not new and a total package is a must.

    But looks good with minimal talent has a better chance at being successful at the industry than those average looking but with superb talent.



    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,720
    #65
    ^ We do tend to get more superficial with each new generation.

  6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,987
    #66
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Yes. Agree that this is not new and a total package is a must.

    But looks good with minimal talent has a better chance at being successful at the industry than those average looking but with superb talent.



    Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    dolphy.
    he could sing and dance, and he was a great comedian.
    but his appearance... i am not in a position to definitely decide that he looks attractive.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,061
    #67
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    dolphy.
    he could sing and dance, and he was a great comedian.
    but his appearance... i am not in a position to definitely decide that he looks attractive.
    Laki naman daw titi. Showbiz news


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    9,720
    #68
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Laki naman daw titi. Showbiz news


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    So dapat pala DONGpy or DAKOpy ang tawag sa kanya :D

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    34,061
    #69
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    So dapat pala DONGpy or DAKOpy ang tawag sa kanya :D
    Bumbilya. Showbiz news


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #70
    Not in showbiz, but pretty and talented:



    AFAIK instrumentals are still autotune-safe

Page 7 of 229 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Showbiz news