New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 66 of 229 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 2287
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,987
    #651
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    She was put on the spot, handled it the best she could in a vulnerable moment. Other celebrities were put on the same situation before and it didn't go well for them. Btw, if she answered it with "next question please" iba din ang dating niyan sa ibang tao. Damn if you do damn if you don't.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    perhaps she thought, that type of answer would have been some little way of getting back at the guy.
    i still prefer the "no comment".
    but that's just me. and i don't work in showbiz.

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,581
    #652
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I don't have to know him personally. The guy cheats.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    I hate pacquio and dolphy too..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,475
    #653
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    perhaps she thought, that type of answer would have been some little way of getting back at the guy.
    i still prefer the "no comment".
    but that's just me. and i don't work in showbiz.
    Another way of looking at it, sir -- she wants to touch other women out there with her warning voice -- warning them what kind of "dangers" can befall them if they go into a relationship with this guy. To let her experience be a virtual lesson that these other women may heed, and thus avoid falling into the same sad fate as she experienced.

  4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,847
    #654
    seeing previous girlfriends get their heart broken never stopped other women from going for the same guy imo

    that even arouses the curiosity of women towards the guy

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,660
    #655
    I'd run for the hills. SO ko babaero but I never committed to him. He does have women running after him, dunno if for his looks, money or both.

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    34,847
    #656
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'd run for the hills. SO ko babaero but I never committed to him. He does have women running after him, dunno if for his looks, money or both.

    if a guy has all the qualities women want and women are after him it makes you feel proud that he's after you right?

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,402
    #657
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nung panahon namin, sa likod ng bahay kami naglalaba.
    Akala ko sa tabing ilog

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,660
    #658
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    if a guy has all the qualities women want and women are after him it makes you feel proud that he's after you right?
    Yeah, parang si crush, sabi nga ni UF, winner ako LOL!

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,668
    #659
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    if a guy has all the qualities women want and women are after him it makes you feel proud that he's after you right?
    Only if he's not babaero and of all the girls he chose to pursue me. Otherwise, I'd think I'm just his flavor of the month.

    If a guy is babaero pero alpha, yeah, nakakaflatter. But personally, that's just that. I won't waste my time.

    Kami nung isang friend ko ang ideal namin yung someone who's been single for a while, one who took his time. Yung wala siyang iniwan to be with me at hindi ako rebound (shocks pasok si kags).


    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,660
    #660
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Only if he's not babaero and of all the girls he chose to pursue me.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Crush

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    If a guy is babaero pero alpha, yeah, nakakaflatter. But personally, that's just that. I won't waste my time.

    Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    You just described my SO, kaya kahit years kami magka kilala, I never fell hard for him

    Marami din babaero na unattractive, tamad at walang pera pero nakaka kuha ng babae HAHAHA! Blows my mind! Dami daming case sa Tulfo

Tags for this Thread

Showbiz news