New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 172 of 458 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 4575
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    tumakbo tatay nito di ba. Pero talo

persona non-grata

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Just trying to gain attention ... afraid of being a has-been ... most of them will become has-beens with nowhere to go ... too much pride to jump ship and go to the "other side" ...
    Lipat sila sa TV 5 ni Manny P. Daming bakanteng slot dun na nirerentahan lang ng mga totoong has been.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    angel locsin is just being consistent. remember, she even touched on the sensitive mamasapano - saf 44 encounter years ago. and she's also one of the few celebrated peeps who dared to go to marawi city after the siege in an attempt to drum up support for the disenfranchised people of the said war torn metropolis.

and like every other person in the time of the anti-terror law, she's a potential target by powers-at-be - just like me, you, and everyone else. baka nga mas higher risk pa siya because she can be made an example of how not to behave in this tumultuous era of our nation.
    Angel Locsin being consistent.

Twitter

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Angel Locsin is indeed very kind, sympathetic and brave for doing such things and for expressing her opinions.

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nakaka inlove character ni Angel Locsin. So brave and strong!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post

They can say that same thing about ABS-CBN ... they had the power before but not forever ... for now it's their turn ... notice that they keep on using their workers as an excuse ...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They can say that same thing about ABS-CBN ... they had the power before but not forever ... for now it's their turn ... notice that they keep on using their workers as an excuse ...
    So bakit dapat isara ABS in the time of pandemic? Do you honestly believe ABS would be shut down if not for Duterte's vendetta?

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sino ba affected sa shut down? Workers naman diba? Showbiz news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Sino ba affected sa shut down? Workers naman diba? Showbiz news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And the suppliers and contractors of ABS. Damay yung iba dun sa shutdown siyempre.

Sent from my SM-N960F/DS using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    ang saken lang...

Ok lang anjan ang mga oligarch basta madami sila natutulungan. madaming tao na eemploy directly at indirectly, kesa naman sa mga political dynasties na sariling bulsa lang nila natutulungan nila.

wala naman tayo magagawa kahit may isang oligarch na pinabagsak mayaman pa din sila, ang mga ordinaryong manggagawa ang mas affected.

may personal lang talaga na galit ang matanda sa network. damay pati mga manggagawa.