New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think it will come down to storm and magni in the end.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This show literally rocks... I'm no fan of reality TV, especially talent search, but damn, this is a talent search show... Not like stupid American Idols and other BS fly-by-night pop junk... I'm not even a rock fan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    storm and magni. solid ang voice and image, mukhang bagay sa supernova. although based the comments since the first episode, the band members are leaning towards lucas.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i can't stand lucas and his posturing, kala mo kung sinong umasta.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    in a surprising move for supernova, tommy lee dropped the axe on two contestants - josh and jill - in one elimination episode. cant say im surprised, though. pareho di sila bagay sa band.
    Last edited by roninblade; August 10th, 2006 at 09:50 PM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The judges may appear soft on Lucas, but they're just saying he's fun to watch. They appear very supportive of the weaker contestants, and when they give criticism, it's not that harsh.

Lucas is entertaining, but not a great singer. Appears popular, as he wasn't in the bottom three despite the despicable performance last week.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ryan is like the Mig Ayesa of Supernova, talented but soft.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by scarab View Post
    parang di bagay si newsted dun eh given his background.
    huh?? t.lee is from motley crue, gilby from guns n roses. bat di bagay si jason of metallica sa kanila?

anyway, storm is really versatile and captivating! she was killer in Storm, Inc. and was singing rock songs in jazz in Storm and the Balls!!

she'd better go back to Storm, Inc.!!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Girls rock the show. ..except..Zarya... i don't get her. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Girls rock the show. ..except..Zarya... i don't get her. hehehe
    its hard to "get" zayra since she has a different cultural background. altough, sabi sa isang online radio station na napakinggan ko - rock is supposed to be an international language. she may not be suited for supernova but id keep her on for a while (for the entertainment factor) and kick off patrice next week.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Rockstar: Supernova