New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    WATCH: Reality show wannabe raped by fake talent scout | ABS-CBN News

Kaya sa mga may ambition na magiging artista, ingat lang.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What's a 16 year old doing meeting strangers from the internet?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    fakeagent pala!!!

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why is it i find it so hard to have any sympathy? Parang gusto ko pa nga sabihin "buti nga sa iyo malandi ka", though i don't want to. Parang lang, slight lang.

Madami sa mga ganyan dinidevelop din ng parents nila. Maliit pa lang binibihisan ng pang contest, sinasali sa kung saan-saang pa-stariray. Tapos pag laki ng bata walang ibang alam kundi magpa-cute. Pag dating ng 17-18 yun buntis agad. Tapos saka iiyak si nanay at tatay.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The tv network has some degree of responsibilities here. They painted an image of how to get rich and famous by joining reality shows, TV contests, being shamed and bashed by vice ganda, etc. Etc. This is causing some of the pinoys to become lazy and idiots!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Why is it i find it so hard to have any sympathy? Parang gusto ko pa nga sabihin "buti nga sa iyo malandi ka", though i don't want to. Parang lang, slight lang.

Madami sa mga ganyan dinidevelop din ng parents nila. Maliit pa lang binibihisan ng pang contest, sinasali sa kung saan-saang pa-stariray. Tapos pag laki ng bata walang ibang alam kundi magpa-cute. Pag dating ng 17-18 yun buntis agad. Tapos saka iiyak si nanay at tatay.
    +1000

Minsan nga mga magulang pa may nagi instill ng ganyang values.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    The tv network has some degree of responsibilities here. They painted an image of how to get rich and famous by joining reality shows, TV contests, being shamed and bashed by vice ganda, etc. Etc. This is causing some of the pinoys to become lazy and idiots!

agree. our showbiz revolves around the same sad state- crappy noontime shows, cheap storylines and cheesy stuff. here we call crying in front of a camera acting, ridiculing someone is model behavior and to be an actor/actress you must know how to dance and sing

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    One sad evidence is the winner of The Voice. We are suckers for the underdog and mediocres. The should rename the program to The Vote!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Matagal na to. Madami na ako kasama sa entertainment industry na gawain ng talent scout is manggamit at ng talent is magpagamit para sumikat. Nagkataon lang siguro na fake ang talent scout kaya nag reklamo lol

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Reality Show Wannabe Raped by Fake Talent Scout