New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    I was curious when looking at my Pilipino wife viewing endless websites on her laptop depicting various beauty queens, whether she knew if the Philippines had produced more winners than any other country. She didn't know.

But....the answer is..........PROBABLY.

Over my lunchtime apple, I did some research and found out the following lists of all time winners from ALL the major beauty pageants.

Miss International - Philippines (who have won it 4 times) 2nd only to Venuzeula

Miss Universe - Philippines equal 1st with Columbia for 'Most Awards'.

Miss Earth - in it's 6 years Philippines semi finalists 4 times, 1st in 2004 and 3rd in 2006.
    Philippines won Miss Photgenic 5 times.

I purposely didn't include Miss Asia Pacific in this list beacause it's a bit unfair as it is not a worldwide contest.

So...basically girls, I think you are OFFICIALLY the most beautiful (but I'm biased having married a fabulously beautiful one!)

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wala namang question diyan kasi kahit mga foreigners ang hinahanap mga pilipina

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Agree.

Malinis pa sa katawan.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    Correct!! My sister trains European engineers in Europe..And she told me that these engineers would sometimes open up to her telling her that they've been hearing good things about Filipina women and they have been wanting to be with a Pinay..
    Im sure they weren't just hitting up on her because my sister is soooo married and these engineers are alot younger than her.. Minsan daw nagpapahanap pa sa ate ko hehe

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That is a nice "search" sir Fozzie

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Pero bakit ang philippines daw pinakamalaki ang sales ng whitening products :hihihi:

Maganda mga pinay pero mas nagagandahan lang ako sa Red-Headed women......

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kaya malakas ang mail order bride sa atin...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    walang question na magaganda ang mga pinay, pero karamihan naman ng mga foreigners na naghahanap ng pinay na asawa ay ayaw silang patulan ng kalahi nila. at halos karamihan sa mga pinay na nahahanap nila ay hindi mo rin papatulan. paumanhin po pero it ang aking obserbasyon.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not being biased...but yeah..i see a lot of beautiful filipino girls around here and back home!!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    walang question na magaganda ang mga pinay, pero karamihan naman ng mga foreigners na naghahanap ng pinay na asawa ay ayaw silang patulan ng kalahi nila. at halos karamihan sa mga pinay na nahahanap nila ay hindi mo rin papatulan. paumanhin po pero it ang aking obserbasyon.
    so here we are being told by our FOREIGNER friend fozzie that our women are the most beautiful in the world and you come out bashing foreigners. shame on you n2knee!

fozzie, hope you accept my apology for this zero brains filipino who dares show his racist idiotry in this board. since you've been living in the philippines for some time you may have come to the conclusion already that these people come in all colors, brown included. thankfully they are in the minority.

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast
Pilipino girls - OFFICIALLY the most beautiful on the planet