New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Yeah true. Takot sa scandal so they would try to make it sound clean yung death. However, do you think dapat pa bang i-drag ni Brian Gorrell yung taong patay na? For me, we should just not na siguro. Let him rest in peace di ba. Tutal ang main issue naman is yung ex nya, bakit di na lang dun sya mag concentrate. I pity Brian but I just dont get his logic of dragging other people sa gulo nila

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^well, to make a point and to prove na totoo yun mga allegations niya...? and from I understand kinampihan ng mga GG yun EX niya and hinde man lang siya tinulungan when he was down...

tanong ko lang chili nabiktima ka na rin ba ng mga blog or internet posting kaya galit ka sa mga ganyan...hehehhe well, kung hinde ka galit it just seems you are..hehheh sorry OT

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hindi naman po sir shadow. nagtataka lang ako bakit nasama pa yung patay. anyways, kung di nga sya tinulungan siguro kasi mas matagal nilang kaibigan yung ex ni Brian. sorry if you think galit ako, i was just saying bakit kaya nasama pa yung patay and nothing more.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, kahit na mas matagal nilang kakilala kung mali na ginagawa, dapat pa ba kampihan? bakit isasama yun patay na? probably, he was also member of the group...? and like what I've said to prove his point na addict talaga itong group sa coke..and the result is meron namatay dahil sa OD

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Baka si Brian Gorrell si LionKing or... ano na nga ba handle nyang isa? Goshness!

Hmm, wala bang mga confirmation ng blog from our resident Emba expert... van wilder? Joke lang boss... hihihi... :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Oh... we're talking about this, then?

I've studiously avoided this blog like the plague since it first hit the web-radar.

For me, it's just the same-old-same-old. I've talked to some peopel, and some of the blog has the ring of truth to it, but that's the way you make a "flame letter"... just include enough of the truth to make it sound plausible, but fill it with utter bull.

I'm not saying it's all bull... but the delfindjmontano blog is a big matter of "he says, he says" and nothing more. If there really was an issue concerning money... even if the plaintiff didn't believe in the Philippine system... what's wrong with the Australian system? It's chopped liver, too?

It's all very entertaining, but that's all that it is.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    yes hindi nga tama ung paraan ni blogger sa pag bawi sa pera nya...

pero eto lang ang maisip nya na paraan...

to shame DJmontano to the point he gives up and pay back the money...

and to shame his friends so his friends will pressure DJ to pay back the money so all this will end...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Would it be fair to say that since it was mentioned the GG are untouchable that is the reason many of the readers are into it? To see how much dirt can be dished out on them since they will not get this anywhere else? Is it a manifestation that since the system is corrupt and favors a few that the ordinary person wants to see the "high and mighty" fall? Or in this case stumble.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    ... even if the plaintiff didn't believe in the Philippine system... what's wrong with the Australian system? It's chopped liver, too?

It's all very entertaining, but that's all that it is.
    You can use foreign legal systems to collect money in the Philippines?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Everybody loves an underdog. Also a lot of people hate rich spoiled jet-setting socialites, especially the ones who abuse their status.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast