New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by AirJason View Post
    Mas ok na to kesa kay Mike Enriquez.

IMHO nawala na rin credibility ni Noli, I listen to his radio show early in the morning, halatang kampi pa din sa past admin,

Kung gusto ng ABS ng rating pa two piece nila si Gretchen Fullido habang nag rereport

Pansin ko din mas may face value talaga reporters ng ABS kumpera sa iba..
    Napansin ko nga paling pa rin sa dating administrasyon.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't have a good impression of Rezza.

The news during her stint at ABS-CBN (still?) reeks of tabloid-ism, plus her over-defensive attitude on press freedom, without balanced acknowledgement of the responsibilities that come with it (Manila Pen then confirmed during the HK hostages drama)... well... it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I could understand somewhat to a degree the angry retorts to Mr. Kabayan, but could someone educate me on the ones against Sanchez?

Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Di ba news reader lang naman sila? So whatever news is flashed in front of her, she'll just read it.
    as far as TV patrol is concerned yes.. news reader lang... but sa ibang programs nya on TV and on radio... may commentary especially sa radio... although wala pa naman announcement na babalik na sya sa radio..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Napansin ko nga paling pa rin sa dating administrasyon.
    agree.pag napapakinggan ko si kabayan sa radio program nya, dami nya segway na against sa pnoy admin.dun na lang sa sinibak na pag-asa weather bureau chief, sobrang gigil nya kay pnoy.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Syempre its about the rating game, competition talaga. I cant see anything wrong if they will put korina and noli on primetime news why wouldnt they? dun din naman sila galing. Like others said they just read the news, they didnt write it, hindi naman sa kanila nakadepende kung ano ang ibabalita or hindi ibabalita. As for the comments at AM radio, point of view nila yun might as well respect it na lang if not then tune to other station.

my 2 cents..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hindi kaya wala na kasi gig yung dalawa kaya balik sila sa old job nila?

one is now a jobless politician, the other is a failed first lady/vice first lady

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hindi kaya wala na kasi gig yung dalawa kaya balik sila sa old job nila?

one is now a jobless politician, the other is a failed first lady/vice first lady
    If you are one of the big bosses of ABS CBN, hindi mo ba kukunin ulit yung dalawa?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    I don't have a good impression of Rezza.

The news during her stint at ABS-CBN (still?) reeks of tabloid-ism, plus her over-defensive attitude on press freedom, without balanced acknowledgement of the responsibilities that come with it (Manila Pen then confirmed during the HK hostages drama)... well... it has left a bad taste in my mouth.

I could understand somewhat to a degree the angry retorts to Mr. Kabayan, but could someone educate me on the ones against Sanchez?

Thanks.
    Korina Sanchez, like Noli De Castro, lost her credibility when she turned broadcast news casting into political advocacy (look at the way she brow beat congressmen to pass the medical malpractice bill). Actually, its par for the course and is even more prevalent in print media (just check out the likes of Federico Pascual, Billy Esposo, Emil Jurado, to name a few).

Objectivity is more the exception now than the rule considering the kind of editorial which accompanies reporting the news. There is a steep and absurd decline in believability for a lot of these reporters/broadcast journalists so I won't shed a tear at all if they do get replaced or booted out from time to time.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    If you are one of the big bosses of ABS CBN, hindi mo ba kukunin ulit yung dalawa?
    kukunin

why wouldnt i want the country's former VP in my company?

and the wife of a bigtime politician who is also very influential in her own right

of all companies in the country, ABSCBN probably has the most top-of-the-food-chain connections

(ABSCBN also employs the president's sister)
    Last edited by uls; November 8th, 2010 at 12:54 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kukunin

why wouldnt i want the country's former VP in my company?

and the wife of a bigtime politician who is also very influential in her own right

of all companies in the country, ABSCBN probably has the most top-of-the-food-chain connections

(ABSCBN also employs the president's sister)
    natumbok mo dre..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Noli and Korina goes back to TV Patrol