New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://abs-cbnnews.com/nation/metro-...-road-accident

[SIZE="5"]Anne Curtis hurt in road accident[/SIZE]
    abs-cbnNEWS.com | 07/27/2009 5:34 AM

MANILA - Actress Anne Curtis was hurt in a road accident when her car hit a delivery van early Monday.

Curtis, who was driving a Porsche Cayenne, hit an L-300 delivery van at the corner of Congressional and Mindanao Avenues in Quezon CIty at around 2:30 a.m.

The van was hit by Curtis's car when it stopped at a red light.

Aquino Marcelino, the van's driver, said the actress possibly fell asleep while at the wheel.

Some of the actress's friends rushed to the scene, including actor Jericho Rosales and singer Christian Bautista.

Curtis had minor injuries, and was immediately brought to the hospital.
    Related news:

http://www.mukamo.com/anne-curtis-fi...-car-accident/

http://www.abs-cbn.com/Feature/Artic...-accident.aspx

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    :lolabove: There`s really nothing to worry about, seriously. The porsche`s damage was not that bad, tuklap lang lahat ng nasa left side niya. Pero what should she worry, INSURANCE INSURANCE INSURANCE ( covered naman diba? ) And, she just suffered minor bruises, baka tomorrow or the day after tomorrow lumabas na ng hospital yan if ever she was confined.

Kaya ingat lang guys.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ah sya pala yung nadaanan ko kagabi na ang daming news crew.

It's not an L-300, it was something bigger, probably a KIA KC2700 or Isuzu Elf/ Mitsu Canter made to an FB-type. I didn't really see the model because I passed through quite fast coming from Visayas.

All I saw was an SUV with a crushed front. I thought it was a CRV. The crash sent the van to the middle of the intersection with minor damages.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Ah sya pala yung nadaanan ko kagabi na ang daming news crew.

It's not an L-300, it was something bigger, probably a KIA KC2700 or Isuzu Elf/ Mitsu Canter made to an FB-type. I didn't really see the model because I passed through quite fast coming from Visayas.

All I saw was an SUV with a crushed front. I thought it was a CRV. The crash sent the van to the middle of the intersection with minor damages.
    No. L300 FB siya, napakita sa news kanina

ouch, sayang ung awto!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    siguro for 1-2 weeks we will all be bombarded by this news..tonight up to friday night sa Tv patrol then mga showbiz show during weekend

papalakihin nanamn ng ABS itong non issue

yeap. media lang yumayaman.. media lang walang bumabatikos.. hay

either kagandahan ng isa at kapangitan ng isa, ang media ang kumikita

kaya ako, ayoko sa media, isa sila sa mga nagpapagulo, lalo na kung di na sila neutral..

hay ultimong kamatayan ni MJ, inangkin ng media, tapos meron ngayon e i text mo ung issues sa paligid mo sa tv patrol ata..

lalabas magkakaron pa sila ng libre na researcher of which dapat ung mga tao nila gumagawa ahil trabaho nila un..

tapos tayo mag tetext sa 22XX, na sigurado may part dun napupunta sa media

kumikita na sila tinutulungan pa natin sa trabaho nila

hay nako

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    No. L300 FB siya, napakita sa news kanina

It was a Canter afterall

http://www.gmanews.tv/largevideo/lat...d-mishap-in-QC

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    paano na ang lips ni anne? sayang ang porsche.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Oh. :hiya: I thought it was an FB since only the rear part was shown in the news just this morning. Oh well.....

OT: Anyone knows who owns the 350Z ( ? ) in the video? La lang, just curious. hehe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
NEWS: Anne Curtis hurt in road accident