New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    George Lucas brings new 'Star Wars' to theaters

[SIZE=2]Reuters[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]LOS ANGELES - He said "Revenge of the Sith" would be his final "Star Wars" film, but creator George Lucas is taking another shot at silver screens with the animated "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" in movie theaters in August.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Lucasfilm Ltd. and the Warner Bros. film studio said on Tuesday they would release the movie on August 15, ahead of the fall debut of an animated TV series of the same name on cable television's Cartoon Network and TNT.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"I felt there were a lot more 'Star Wars' stories left to tell," Lucas said in a statement. "I was eager to start telling some of them through animation and, at the same time, push the art of animation forward."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The six-film "Star Wars" series is one of Hollywood's most lucrative franchises. It started with the initial "Star Wars" in 1977 and ended with 2005's "Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]At the time of "Sith," Lucas said he would not make another "Star Wars" movie, but has said he was in development on the animated TV show. In fact, Lucas told Reuters he thought he might go back to making artistic films, although he never said exactly what he had on his mind.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The "Star Wars" movies tell about battles for intergalactic superiority in space, and "Clone Wars" promises more of the same stories -- only in animation. Key characters such as Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala will be joined by new heroes like Anakin's padawan learner, Ahsoka.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Lucasfilm said each episode on TV would be like a 30-minute "mini-movie" with Jedi Knights battling villains such as Count Dooku and General Grievous.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Also on Tuesday, Lucas' company began showing "web-only documentaries" telling of the development of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" on the Web site starwars.com.[/SIZE]

Source: ABS CBN News.com
    Feb.13, 2008

Baka after that yun di animated na...installment ulit

OT:At baka isali na rin sina jedi Jun Lozada from the good side, sina Abalos, Atienza etc. on the dark side, tapos si jedi Neri nagugulo ang isip kung sa light o dark side sya

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I heard about the Pinoy version of this movie. Bale ang kaaway talaga nila ay si Darth Pandak, surrounded by her minions, SiRaulo Gonzalez, Aba Luslos and Hawaiian Atienza.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ui ok yang plot na yan sa OT ha. tapos siya rin ang magsasabi na "I'm your father" sa senate. ang tanong, sino kaya ang mapuputulan ng kamay sa senado?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka si lozado magputol ng sariling kamay, para di na sya mapilit pumirma ng sapilitan sa mga affidavit na iaalok sa kaniya hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    ui ok yang plot na yan sa OT ha. tapos siya rin ang magsasabi na "I'm your father" sa senate. ang tanong, sino kaya ang mapuputulan ng kamay sa senado?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    wow, the Jedi is in the building!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sounds like fertile ground for the Star Wars franchise. All the Star Wars (role-playing) source books I own have hinted at a long war between the Jedis and the Dark Jedis.

It would also cover the period when Boba Fett grew up. At Star Wars II, he was still a kid when his pop, Jinga Fett, was killed.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    [ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=RgKFrNPsYN0"]Introducing Star Wars: The Clone Wars[/ame]
    trailer
    http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000478.html

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    now wait a second! shouldn't be pandak the sith Lord version of Yoda?!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I guess I won't hear much about Boba Fett in this series. The source books mentioned he was a player in the Clone Wars. But the source books were published back in the early 90's way before Episodes 1, II, and III. Too bad because Boba Fett was my favorite bad guy in Star Wars.

Oh well. It still looks to be a good series.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    seems like the "old" starwars fans are getting left out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
New 'Star Wars' Movie!