New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. FrankDrebin Guest
    Hindi ko yata naramdaman yan. :D

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Oh well, talagang ganyan pag typhoon season.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    ano kaya situation sa may espana?
    Before we left, Unang Hirit reported that surprisingly walang baha sa Espana.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    The hard thing about these floods kahit mababaw is that you never know whats under the water... there could be a huge hole that can get you stuck or some heavy debris like sharp rocks iron rod that can tear your tire.

Took a shortcut once, and it lead me to a flooded street.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat
    Sa Boni at Mandaluyong circle tumaas ulit, higher than what I normally see. Did not expect it to be that high.
    Umabot na hanggang Mercury? Dati kasi umaabot hanggang tuhod sa may Shell/Citihomes. Good choice pala EDSA kanina from San Juan. May tubig din sa Ortigas sa may Greenhills pero kaya pa naman.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    start keeping notes where the flooded areas are so we can avoid the gas station in those areas baka may contamination of water

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I hope walang baha or traffic sa slex.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann
    I hope walang baha or traffic sa slex.
    dyan ako dumaan kaninang umaga. wala namang baha...

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Took the Skyway, landed in Amorsolo, straight to Makati Med, Buendia and turned right in RCBC. All in 15 minutes. Used to take Slex duw to lower cost but with the traffic and high cost of gasoline, the difference of P60 using the Skyway is offset. Geeez, baha season na naman.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SeminaristaKuno
    Umabot na hanggang Mercury? Dati kasi umaabot hanggang tuhod sa may Shell/Citihomes. Good choice pala EDSA kanina from San Juan. May tubig din sa Ortigas sa may Greenhills pero kaya pa naman.
    If you mean San Francisco Ave (Mercury/Citihomes/Shell), oks naman, no flood at all. Yung half lang ng Mandaluyong circle, and the connecting Boni Ave facing Manila, but yes this will be the half you would pass if you're going from San Juan to Makati.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
My Floody Morning Stride along Pasong Tamo