New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,620
    #21
    Hula ko Yellow Submarine kasi cartoon yun eh...

    tapos ang nag lead sa orchestra si Paul Mcartney
    Last edited by kimpOy; October 26th, 2006 at 03:47 PM.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    375
    #22
    In the music video 'Where the Streets Have No Name', U2 performed on top of a building. What is the name of the hotel that can be seen on the background while they performed?

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,716
    #23
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    Hula ko Yellow Submarine kasi cartoon yun eh...

    tapos ang nag lead sa orchestra si Paul Mcartney
    you almost got that right, but it's not Yellow Submarine, it was the song Eleanor Rigby and indeed it was Paul who was conducting the orchestra.

    Mahirap yung kay Kokonat, di ko maalala yun hmmm.....

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,231
    #24
    eto not necessarily trivia but, any of you guys still remember the "Use Your Illusion" Album cover ng GNR?

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    375
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi View Post
    you almost got that right, but it's not Yellow Submarine, it was the song Eleanor Rigby and indeed it was Paul who was conducting the orchestra.
    didn't know that. but my guess was either John or Paul as it is unlikely that George or Ringo would do it.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,620
    #26
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    eto not necessarily trivia but, any of you guys still remember the "Use Your Illusion" Album cover ng GNR?
    yup yung kapag binaligtad mo parang naka side view na devil

  7. FrankDrebin Guest
    #27
    Did you know that Megadeth's Dave Mustaine is Metallica's original lead guitars.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,620
    #28
    and yung first bassist nila na si cliff something ay namatay sa group's bus habang sa kanilang tour....what is ironically is nag toss coin sila ni kirk hammet (which is half filipino btw) kung sino ang hihiga dun.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    3,883
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    yup yung kapag binaligtad mo parang naka side view na devil
    1 and 2 nga ba yung album na iyon? isang red at blue?

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,716
    #30
    okay here's another one....

    anong kanta ni Joey De Leon na binigyan ng parangal ng Catholic Mass Media Award ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Music Trivia, etc..