The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/print/84759

^may nagtecxt..."buti nga sa inyo".

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Actually, Osang is hardly a class act which is probably why they got her to add a some spike to the panel. Sort of like the female version of the brutally honest Simon Cowell but without the intelligence

Our TV shows these days have gone to the pits of pathetic imitation and slap-stick presentation.

Ethics? They threw it out the window too a long time ago.

just my :twocents:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ngek! Osang strikes again!

9101:thatsit:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    This show was being enjoyed at home. One time I was on leave and watched some episodes.

Meron 2 groups na magkapareho ang presentation. "Shadow Hands-play" yata tawag dun. Pareho ang CONCEPT at ang naging decision ng hurado "kuno" ay mas magandang ang huling grupo.
    Palibhasa mga bata kasi yung nagperform, kahit "copy-cats" ay perfect 10.

And also the "unimpeachable" hurado ay minsan below the belt din naman ang comments lalo na kung hindi gwapo yung contestant/s.. Yung isa naman, kung anu-anong body part ang ipinapasikat...

(pasensya na kung subjective ang post ko). :hiya:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i was able to watch showtime every now and then, and its good, to the masang pilipino, they will like this type of show...

its more like america's got talent or britain's got talent,with a twist...

they do showcase some really good acts but some looks trying too hard copy cats, vice ganda is really funny i like his time of comedy=)

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ininsulto ni Osang mga guro.

Parang may angking talino naman itong si Osang kung magsalita.........

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Strange that the MTRCB has been suspending shows or show hosts left and right. Granted that some of the things said may be outright offensive without being vulgar, I think that the freedom of expression clause of the Constitution should override the discretion of the MTRCB in this case.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Pa sipsip lang MTRCB kay Lola. Noynoy supporter kasi ABS.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    parang ipinasarang Club lang, bukas na naman ulit sila kanina, Magpasikat naman ang pangalan....

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Sort of like the female version of the brutally honest Simon Cowell but without the intelligence
    nice one. hehe

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast