New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sorry, ayoko sanang maging killjoy, pero ni hindi ako natakot dito...(and I've watched several horror films, Pinoy & foreign). Nakakagulat oo, pero ni hindi tumayo balahibo ko. Over-rated, judging by the reviews I've read

Ang babaw kasi ng premise, porke may sukob ay isusumpa ka na, pati pamilya mo damay. Tapos, yung batang multo (or aswang, whatever), nilagyan lang ata ng uling sa mukha, supposed to be nakakatakot na. Si Claudine naman, kahit mundane everyday scenes, naka-lipstick and make-up, and to think very rural ang setting, promding-promdi. Yung ending rin, predictable. I was telling my wife na bitin din ang ending, after certain Hollywood horror flicks

I don't mean to come off as a snob, pero frustrated film critic kasi ako, hehehe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kumita nga raw yung Sukob ni Mama Kris......

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    mga peeps na nanood, sino ba talaga si helen? ano naman kinalaman ng bahay na katabi nila kris dun sa storya?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ill watch this sound very good pinoy movie, i read some other reviews and there are more praises than hate.

speaking of sukob...
    1. do you really believe in it? what if a relative dies, in olden chinese tradition, a couple of the dead relative couldnt be married within 2 years but they can upon the 100 days of the death, what if 101, would it make any difference, for example you intend ti marry with in 100 days period but you left and marry at las vegas, time difference but you still marry within the 1oo days
    2. they say after the death, a happy occasion should be avoided, that including birthdays and wedding, what if you dont celebrate the birthday but you only did it at home, and what if its just a civil wedding or a wedding with 50 guest, would it matter? even after the hundred days before 2 years?
    3. what are the written basis on these belief or tradition, are these for real, they say nothings wrong following it but what if its already making a big annoying part of your life, how will we must suppose to act on the problems, are there any incantation or chants to protect us from bad luck?
    4. i sometimes do the traditional belief but on top of that i pray to God and ask for Hid intervention, would that help or would that suffice?

sa libing andaming customs and tradition as well, especially chinese funeral and burial, are these really the right way to do? my head shakes upon learning the donts?

when i die, ill specify in my last will that my funeral will be much more like a party mood, all coming should dress up and be merry and wear not just white nor black, as a respect to the dead, they must follow it, but should i still care what other will say, its my death anyway,not them...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    mapanood nga to nang malaman kng nakakatakot. sana di ako ma dis-apoint

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Me too, doc. yan din sinabi ko sa ex-gf ko(wife ko na kasi), ayoko din ng malungkot at ayoko din sa sementeryo, gusto ko cremation.

pero gusto ko ito panoorin, not because of the story but because of mama kris,

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nakakatakot!!! nun nanood kami all-boys kami, malalaki pa katawan ng mga kasama ko... tapos dun sa kampana scene nun una napasigaw kami, at kami lang ang sumigaw... nakakahiya! hahaha... nakakatakot talaga except yun scene na pumasok sa bintana, pangit nun photoshop... hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukhang ok ito ah...mababawasan ang pagbaba ko sa kusina para kumuha ng midnight snack dahil sa takot..herherhehrehr

instant diet pa

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    trailer palang ng Sukob sa TV nagtatago na yung anak ko. Rent ko nalang yan when video is out para pwede i-pause.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    mukhang ok ito ah...mababawasan ang pagbaba ko sa kusina para kumuha ng midnight snack dahil sa takot..herherhehrehr

instant diet pa
    tell us if it works, hehe.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mas maganda nga daw kesa sa FengShui....at hataw sa takilya!

must watch tuloy namin ni esmi this weekend!

speaking of which, i don't believe in such. Kami nga ni esmi kinasal a month after nang ikasal yung kuya nya, then after 3 months yung panganay naman nila. May reason naman coz that year pa-migrate na yung parents nya kaya no time should be wasted, and we're all happy after 7 years.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Movie: Sukob